Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 7:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hi!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:29 am 

Hi everyone!

After several weeks of lurking and drooling, I've finally caved and set up an account to interact with all you fine people.

I'm Jess, about to turn 26, born and raised in Melbourne, Australia. I've loved Rammstein since about 2008 (I think), when I managed to stay awake long enough to hear Heirate Mich and Rammstein in Lost Highway (I was at university at the time, doing a film studies class, and the commute was insane, so cinema sessions ended up being my sleep time). I've seen them live once, at the Big Day Out in 2011 (RIP Australian music festivals...but that's another story) - I only went there because I won tickets, I had heatstroke all day and was too sick to enjoy myself, I was terrified of mosh pits and was a casual fan at the time, so I didn't bother to get a good spot. Good going, past me! But since then, I've become truly obsessed (especially since In Amerika came out) and have also managed to convert my mother and best friend, so it hasn't been all bad! My favourite album (a tough choice, as I'm sure you can understand) is probably Reise, Reise, and some of my favourite songs (an even harder choice) are Sonne, Mein Teil (it gets an extra high ranking because of the fabulous Frau Schneider, haha), Rosenrot...and the rest is kind of a rotating list, but right now it's Spring, Feuer und Wasser and Donaukinder. Oh, and I've also gotten into Emigrate and Lindemann, so I'm never short of stuff to listen to! I think that's everything there is to say about me on here (except that I love to ramble and am a massive smartass), so I'll stop typing and go explore the boards (especially the 18+ section, because I have a filthy mind). Lovely to 'meet' you all!

Post subject: Re: Hi!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:21 am 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

Hello Jess and welcome to Rosenrot! :D Glad you decided to join us and I hope that you will like it here.

Don't worry, your post did not disappear, it's just that your first 5 post will have to be approved by a mod. It's the same for all new members. :)
Just when the mod is sleeping and doesn't see it right away you'll have to wait a little. :blush: Just keep posting. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:17 am 
RichBitch
RichBitch

Hi Jess and :welcome: :nicemeet:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:42 am 

hiii :bounce: you are really lucky that you got to see them live , and that you know people who like them. I've been trying to convert people, but failed. Why are all of them only into Justin Bieber and Moroon 5 (yes, even my mother is fangirling Adam Lavine :cry: )!? Oh well...I hope you will find what you need in here :lol: :wink: *perverted smile* (if you know what i mean)

I have an addiction...an addiction to Till

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:16 pm 

:nicemeet: @Jess Hello! Welcome! I am new as well but like you, was lurking at the forums without participation. It's good to know you've been able to 'convert' people into liking Rammstein, I'm not that lucky. Of my friends I'm the only one that likes rock music :cry: Sonne is an awesome song and Mein Teil too (at first didn't liked it, to be honest). Reise,Reise is a very good album (my favorite is Mutter but if I were to choose a 'second place' album then Reise would be placed on that position). Hope you have fun at the forums!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:20 am 

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome! I eventually realised what was going on with my posts, haha. It was midnight when I clicked submit and apparently it was too late at night for me to read one sentence. What a good start! But now that I'm here and my brain is working, I can't wait to get posting and get to know you all. That's the good thing about forums - all of us can find a home online and not have to worry about strange parents (I'm so sorry to read of your mum's love for Adam Levine, Till Addict - when I was a kid, my mum was obsessed with Ricky Martin. So embarrassing. But she's learned her lesson now! So maybe there's hope for you.) or friends with different tastes or whether people think we're overly obsessive about guitarists or not! And on top of all that, we can 'meet' people from all around the world! (My family is from all over Europe, but I don't know about anybody, so learning about cultures and stuff like that is a big thing for me.)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:34 pm 
(mod)
(mod)

Hi Jess :welcome: and :nicemeet: . Hope you'll have much fun here :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:21 pm 

:nicemeet: :welcome: :yay: :eee:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:41 am 

Even more welcomes, thank you so much! :D