Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:08 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hallihallo!
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:53 am 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hallo! My name is Jenny. Greetings to all of you! I am german, but I am totally new to the Rammstein-Fanworld (like 3 Month ago), I kind of knew of them and liked the music a little bit. But in Germany they don’t get a lot of (practically no) Radio-time, so it´s easy to miss them. And the only things you hear about them are bad things and people look at you funny, when you say, you like them, they think you are a nazi. That´s really sad, because I miss a lot of opportunities to see them live, they seem to play all around me all those years (I realize now) and I never even consider to go to a concert or to look into their music, I simply didn’t know them at all.

Then I saw a documentation about them im german TV and realize for the first time, that they are from East Germany like me! I never consider this, because they are so famous!!! We, from the east, get a lot of „second class people“-vibe here in the western part of germany (where I live now for nearly 20 years), always being told, being not as good as others, too naiv for the real world, being ridiculed a lot. The second thing that blow me away, was, that I know them from looong long time ago. Born in Dresden, and raised in Leipzig and Berlin, I was a 14 year old punk girl 1989/90 when the wall came down. Of course I know Feeling B and the Inchtabokatables, I would never guess in 1000 years, that they are in Rammstein now! Listening to the boys in that Doku and all I see on youtube, it feels for me like coming home, a home I forgotten a long time ago, a home I even neglected out of shame. Not anymore! The boys help me to get over this - when I see them one day, I will thank them for that. Teaching a little Ossi more self-confidence.

So fertig. It´s is a really long speech, sorry, but I feel the need to explain why I start to listen to Rammstein at the age of 40 and not more early. My first concert? Rammstein in Paris at the cinema. Tja. Better now then never. I hope I see them live, before they go in Rente. Höhö.

So, in short: Jenny, 40, Hamburg, Rammstein fetzt. Besonders Paul.

Hallo everybody. :bounce:

Post subject: Re: Hallihallo!
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:40 pm 
RichBitch
RichBitch

Hi Jenny and welcome :welcome:
I loved your intro
The boys are going on tour soon so hope you get to see them :r+fire:

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:25 am 
(mod)
(mod)

Hi :welcome: and :nicemeet: . Never too early nor too late to start being a Rammstein fan :-) I got into them because my son of 10 ( now 29) traded his music casette(Long long time ago) for a Rammstein one. Rest is history :fire: R+ :rrflag: Hope you'll have fun and get a chance to see them live soon.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:55 am 

Hi Jenny!

Welcome! Im also a new fan ( for 6 months or something) ! My first concert was also Rammstein Paris in the cinema :rolling:

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 5:13 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Welcome jenny :r+fire:
BETTER late than never :lol: