Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:07 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Post the fist pic/clip that made you drool!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:55 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

So it all started when I started taking German. My friend played Rammstein and I knew them from checking out Sonne and Du Hast and all that. My 2nd German teacher is this awesomely brilliant rocker dude who wears his hair long but shaved on the side. Kind of like Mann Gegen Mann Till. He had all the Rammstein CD's and some DVDs of theirs. It wasn't unusual for him to blast "Zwitter" or "Feuer Frei" during class. So I remember he put in the DVD and my earliest memory of them is like "They're shirtless. I don't even like men, but they will DEFINITELY be an exception!" I'm kinda straight when it comes to band members. The earliest video I can remember is Engel. The angel actually made me drool MUCH more than the guys. And I would ask all the time why they never wear shirts haha.

But there was something about Till that I fell in love with first. Someone mentioned that Till has the whole alpha male thing going on, so that can be a turn off to them . But there's a contrast because he's soft spoken, not afraid to stretch his sexuality, or gender bend. That's so attractive because (well most American men) are afraid to show ANY sign of femininity. Richard's obviously attractive (when have you heard someone say "he's ugly"?) but I never thought of him as OMFAGFGFHGASDFLKH because to me he looks like a poster child for a metal band.

Guys like Flake and Till are awesome to me because they don't look like the norm. I'm not attracted to Flake like I am Till, but I love his hands. Paul has always been a cutie along with Schny (think the short hair is bad ass and in Ich Will he was HOT)...

And last but not least: Ollie the underdog. I don't understand why this man is not loved MORE. Although I'm not sexually attracted to him, I think he is absolutely stunning to look at and VERY photogenic.

Overall I think all of the boys have sex appeal. My favorite is just Till.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:39 pm 
Schneider's Gurl
Schneider's Gurl

The very first time it was Till in videoclip America, I hated the song and the clip was just everywhere in czech TV.... I wasn't a fan at all, but Till... OMG sooooo hooooot.

And the beginning of my Schnysession - probably this interview for french Musique Mag... OMG OMG the cutest guy ever.... Image
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqFvjWBXvic
then it was Sonne RaR 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZryTEMFrM4...
and I was totally completely lost because of this pic
and now I looooove Schny!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:08 am 
SchneiderSexual
SchneiderSexual

^ I love that French video. He is an :angel:

@tfg - :lol: oh god, I'm so glad someone else can see the David Tennant thing, I thought I was just crazy (and obsessed with David Tennant) :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:56 am 

The Ich Tu Dir Weh video REALLY turned me on to Till. Holy :x: !!! LOL. sexy man. His eyes, his facial expressions really got me.
Flake because I love the weird/nerdy/bad dancer guys hehehe. ;)

But Ich Will just turns me on every single time I see it. Yes it does. LOVE Till's mohawk, how bada** they look!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:04 pm 

Du Hast. Seriously, I have a major thing for guys taller than me. Was really obvious how tall the guys were.

My husband throws a towel at me if I watch Ich Will. Lord have mercy, Ollie is beyond hot. Um, was anyone else in the video?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:31 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

I love every single comment in this thread, they express much better than I could the way I feel towards each member of the band. I've grown attracted to Till gradually, he's my "type" as he is massive and looks a bit rough, but it was my understanding the lyrics that just mesmerised me: they are just a stab in heart, I love the metaphors and puns. Rammstein music put me on a good mood until I read the lyrics! Then I started to actually hear the songs in my ears at different times of the day whenever I felt bad - just as if I had a stereo playing. The first one was Keine Lust. It wasn't a pleasant kind of feeling at all, actually. I fought it at the beginning, but it got worse. When I read that Till is the main author, I found him more and more interesting. The video that definetely ''made it'' was Amerika: the first look he gives at the camera before starting to sing gets me every time.

Last edited by nina hagen on Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:02 pm 
Rosenrot Donator
Rosenrot Donator

Well, the Du Hast video is the first thing of them I saw, and it caught my attention. Then I got the Family Values '98 on VHS and it was all over. I was drooling over Till from that moment on. Shirtless, sweaty, all big and delicious looking... :drool: When they did the Buck Dich performance, I was like... :shock: and then :x: and :blush: . Then I found these 2 pics in a magazine, and they were my favorites for the longest time:

Totally awesome avatar image by artist Andrew Hunter of Voodoo Tattoo in Boston, Lincolnshire (https://www.facebook.com/yayzus)
(Thanks to Butcher for pointing this out!)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:33 am 
RichBitch
RichBitch

I had been a fan of R+ for quite some time, then didn't listen to them for ages but got back into them and I decided to go onto YouTube and see what concerts were around. Though I had been listening to them I had never actually 'seen' them, if you will, like I had never gone onto Google and looked at their pictures and such, I had no honest idea what any of them looked like.

Well, I found Volkerball on Youtube, started watching it, was all 'ahhhh so this is them!' and completely sucked in by the show, and then as the concert went on I kept being drawn to a certain lead guitarist :wink:

And the rest is history lol.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:57 pm 

both versions of the herzeleid album cover (boring response, i know). also, the du hast and ich will videos. a suit is lingerie for men, if you ask me. love richard in glasses too!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:54 am 
Rosenrot Donator
Rosenrot Donator

Well, at first there was that striking voice :fire: ... A quick look at the CD cover of Herzeleid revealed that the voice was coming out of an unusually attractive face, and, um, chest :oops:

At the time Till was something like this ...

... and I was like, hotness overload... :fire:... cold shower needed .... Image

Then there was the Du Hast video, and Schneider was jawdroppingly gorgeous Image

But then darkhaired spiky Richard apperared...

... and I was like "thud!"Image

... all dizzy ... Image

I tried to tell myself to stop it, they don't look like that anymore (except for Schneider, who seems ageless) Image

... but how well do you think it worked? :rolling:

Especially when both of them now look like that (Zoo magazine November 2014):

And I'm like "we're not worthy, we're not worthy"Image

Still feel so lightheaded after all these years,Image

Last edited by Nebel on Mon May 11, 2015 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:48 am 
RichBitch
RichBitch

Haha love this post :lol: :lol:
YES to all!! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 8:38 am 

I'll tell you what first made me drool. Till's shiny, fabulous hair in Amerika.

Image Image

The way he flipped it around, the way it fell over his face... I was hooked. Then I realized he was singing in German and I was beyond saving at that point. My obsession had officially begun.

One of the first pics that's always made me drool is this one:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:29 am 

well..this was 5 years ago, when i first heard R+ , my friend showed Amerika to me (at the time we weren't fans (she still isn't a fan,but don't worry, she gets spammed with pictures of them 8) )) and i sort of liked it but i didn't get into them. Then after a year I was looking at pictures (halloween ideas) and i saw this familiar face, and i fell in love :drool: ( Till is 1. for me, but Reesh in the Sehnsucht era :killmenow: is soooo beautiful)
then...as i searched more i found these two together :r+fire: :r+fire: ...and...well..my reaction was same as Till's
and then i found out that its Rammstein, and listened to Mein herz brennt piano version...and :omg: ...Till's voice :drool: such an eargazam :eee:

I have an addiction...an addiction to Till

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:55 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

That jawline... I am a sucker for a man with a strong, pronounced jawline and this photo just had it all. The pecs, the shirtlessness, the eye contacts, the hair (though I do prefer it spiked now lol)
I always get caught out by this image haha. Showed such strength and manliness... but really he is just a cute teddy bear lol :rolling:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:28 pm 

I gave a short description on how I first heard of the band when I introduced myself to these forums, however this time will go further on that.

I used to love watching martial arts movies and these became very popular during the 80's and 90's. There was this video game that was so famous (Mortal Kombat) and two movies were made based on that game (yes I was a gamer back in the day). Being a big fan I also bought the soundtracks of the films and the song "Engel" was featured. I was instantly hooked by the mix of electronic/rock music sounds. Then "Du Hast" became a major hit and that's when I first heard of R+. At that moment didn't "saw" them and it was hard since the media was not like actual times-no YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or other social media just magazines, radio, and TV.

In late 2001 I tuned into some MTV awards just for fun until I was this on my TV:
I was like :omg: its Rammstein!!! All that fire going on and the "Sonne" intro before their "Ich Will" presentation= flawless :fire: :r+fire: Such an intense performance and never imagined R+ was made of such cute band members. :drool:

Videos stills from YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0vDlPVavmI

I was already a fan but bought my first R+ album (Mutter) after this.
I became instantly interested on googling them. The only info resources available were other fan forums, so there I was drooling on this band. :heart:

These group pictures were one of the first I saw that shocked/impressed me:
Credits: This picture has been previously posted on these forums
I only though: they can play very well and that's a hell of a hot band-this is a very sexy picture. :eee: Schneider was my first crush. :heart: (it's funny but my 'Richard obsession' is a recent thing)

Credit: Facebook group Rammstein Universum
I think no explanation is needed for this classic picture. Naughty and fun. :r+fire:

Sorry for the long story but wanted to emphasize that my Rammstein fascination took some time. Now I'm 'in love' with them- oh boy and it keeps getting better! :D :lol: