Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -
http://www.rosenrot.ca/forums/

Olli boy
http://www.rosenrot.ca/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25
Page 1 of 191

Author:  ElizabethBathory [ Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:50 am ]
Post subject:  Olli boy

Time to show some love his way ;)
Image

Author:  BeeKay [ Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image


Here's another one of the Silent Giant (I mean that with affection!) :D

Author:  Narmolania [ Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:27 am ]
Post subject: 

i have sed it once, adn i will still say it... well yell it...

*to the first picture of olli*
MOVE THE FRIKKING BASE TO YOU'RE LEFT!!!! NO YOU DAMN IDIOT!!! THE OTHER!!! THE OTHER FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY IN THIS WORLD!!! THE OTHER LEFT!!!! XD

Author:  Lynx234 [ Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

Narm: LOL!!


watched LAB last night and he is HOT

Author:  Fenian_Fortitude [ Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

OLLI!!!! :D
Image
Image
Image
Image

Author:  BeeKay [ Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:31 am ]
Post subject: 

@ FF: Love that first pic, especially! He's got gorgeous eyes!

But did you notice that the tips of his ears are pointy????

Author:  Narmolania [ Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:51 am ]
Post subject: 

Image

(and just to say this, after seeing the mann gegen mann, behind the scenes... i think that Olli heard me yelling, because he realy had hard time hiding his private parts, if the white ball sensore hinted something XD )

Author:  Vixen [ Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:34 am ]
Post subject: 

Cowboy Olli... :lol:

Image

And let's not forget Olivia... :rolling:

Image

Author:  Narmolania [ Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:24 am ]
Post subject: 

okey, i alwasy tought, that when they dressed up as women, Olli looked most feminine of the 6 guyes!!!!!

Author:  BeeKay [ Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:29 am ]
Post subject: 

Narmolania wrote:
okey, i alwasy tought, that when they dressed up as women, Olli looked most feminine of the 6 guyes!!!!!


He DOES have nice, delicate features....but he'd be much prettier if he smiled more!! :D

Author:  dieNiete [ Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:05 am ]
Post subject: 

BeeKay wrote:
@ FF: Love that first pic, especially! He's got gorgeous eyes!

But did you notice that the tips of his ears are pointy????

I've noticed that! It suits him though...kind like the goatee. :wink:

My fav. pic of him...one of many!
Image

Author:  Narmolania [ Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:02 am ]
Post subject: 

ou my god... so Olli realy isint a human... HES AN ELF!!!!! that explains a lot... like the quiet ways... and all.... (making up theorys, because i fele sick and tired... XD )

Author:  BeeKay [ Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

dieNiete wrote:
BeeKay wrote:
@ FF: Love that first pic, especially! He's got gorgeous eyes!

But did you notice that the tips of his ears are pointy????

I've noticed that! It suits him though...kind like the goatee. :wink:

My fav. pic of him...one of many!
Image


@ dN: THANKS for posting this pic!!! It's FANTASTIC!!!! xoxxo to you!

Author:  Vixen [ Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

dieNiete wrote:
My fav. pic of him...one of many!
Image

Ooh la la... :D

*commences drooling*

Image

Author:  Fenian_Fortitude [ Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

Vixen wrote:
dieNiete wrote:
My fav. pic of him...one of many!
Image

Ooh la la... :D

*commences drooling*

Image


omg that last one is omg fine :D

Page 1 of 191 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/