Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:52 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5693 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 376, 377, 378, 379, 380  Next
 Post subject: Re: i have a sudden urge to....
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:02 pm 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

I have the sudden urge to lick Richards face, to see if, as I suspect, he tastes of delicious. Well...I say sudden urge; its pretty much continuous. Sporadically interspersed with the uncontrollable desire to bite his shoulder. Oh Blimey...my left ovary just exploded. *swoon*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:29 am 

^^ sounds like you may need to see a doctor then!! hahaha

I've had quite the...fantasy? daydream? for a while now. Basically it started after seeing the Ich Will video. Bunch of bad guys, innocent bystander caught in the middle- (gladly) being passed around to each of them for a go.
Till, I have many, many urges when it comes to him.

..... :heart:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:35 am 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

That just made me laugh out loud...at work! So glad to know its not just me. Can't say I share quite the same fantasy, though...I'm a one-man woman. Does it count if its just the same man six times?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:03 am 

most definitely works! hahaha
Glad you laughed at work :P

Well I should clarify. I'd get a proper washing after each turn....sloppy seconds are bad, sloppy sixths are even worse, I can assume!! LOL
(and for the record, I've only ever been with one guy at a time, never more haha)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:06 am 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

Well there's a first time for everything!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:17 pm 

I have a sudden urge to spank Richard,when he's really unprotected.It would be just two of us and he would be mad at me because he wouldn't expect that...and we'd go nastier (oh god i'm an internal wh :x: )

Also i have a sudden urge to daydream just living with Schneider,like doing stuff couples would do.Girlfriend-boyfriend things that i've never experienced before. (i dated a guy once but he wanted to have sex with me in first date...oh boy why don't you stop living)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:15 pm 

I have a sudden urge to sit on Till's lap, dressed as a pin up maid (for real) and ride him like an untamed bull :omg:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:46 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

... put my head on Till's shoulder. And if he covers my face with his hand, I'll melt and disappear.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:55 pm 

To see exactly why Peaches needs that many wallet chains.

Otherwise, Olli in those frisky, tight booty shorts for all concerts.

Heh. I have no shame in being called an "unrepentant slut", even if the twerp didn't like my responses. Kinsey Sicks "I've Been Through Parasites" got a huh? So I had to ask how sleeping with two men in 33 years, including, having learned a horrible lesson, only with second man after we got married. Here I thought that not repeating that extreme error in judgment was basically repenting, so I'm not totally unrepentant, and two is not exactly slut material. Plus, grrr, why is any woman a slut for sex outside of heterosexual marriage, but a man sleeps with anything / anyone and he's a role model.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:56 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

TrippedMetalDetector wrote:
Plus, grrr, why is any woman a slut for sex outside of heterosexual marriage, but a man sleeps with anything / anyone and he's a role model.

Because we share a sexist culture :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:12 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Have more sex dreams about Jaime Lannister and Jason Carter etc and listen to Rammstein whilst having them.

Quote from my own mind.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:53 pm 

Hahahahaha yeah, Jaime is a hot one...
Although I much prefer Jon Snow!! And I did like Robb and Oberyn as well...I have a sudden urge to resurect all of them ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:48 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^ Jon is good, but Jaime... well... a bit like Jaqen H'ghar (and yes, I need to have more sex dreams about him too). Also have the urge to cry, as I've just watched the finale, and no spoilers to be mentioned, but I will say that it's emotionally charged. Also have the urge to learn Danish aswell as how to speak in different accents, and also to dream about a certain 6-piece band playing in season 5 or 6 etc, aswell as (what you mentioned) resurrecting GoT characters that have passed, therefore adding to the nom factor lineup (Oberyn) and complete that GoT/Star Wars mpreg mashup (mpreg being a term for male pregnancy), and also start reading the GoT books.

Quote from my own mind.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:47 am 

I have a sudden urge to re-read the Game of Thrones books after watching the Season 4 finale o.O

^you we're right, very emotional, but genious!! And Peter Dinklage is such an amaing actor, he plays Tyrion perfectly!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:21 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^ Mum calls it inspired casting. I did have a few dreams about Jaime last night (and Jason, and Jaqen). Want to give Jaime a huge kiss and a tissue as I'm pretty sure that he was crying when he said goodbye to Tyrion, and that (brotherly love) kiss that he gave Tyrion just killed me (pretty sure that he was the only Lannister that has a care in the world about Tyrion). Also have the urge to sing Peter Dinklage again... and G.R.R.M has still got 2 more books to add to the book series. Also have an urge to get my mum Nick Baker and Iolo Williams for Christmas, and as of yesterday, I have an urge to order Japanese sweets (would love to go to Japan at some point). Also like the fact that GoT is more "in your face" when it comes to certain subjects, as it's an adult fantasy series, and if you've read the books, you've still got to be prepared to be surprised show-wise... and I want to have more sex dreams about the trio that I've mentioned (though maybe add a bit of Oberyn-shaped spice).

Note: In case anyone wonders why I'm talking about GoT on a Rammstein forum, it's because GoT and Rammstein would be a marriage made in metal heaven.

Quote from my own mind.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5693 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 376, 377, 378, 379, 380  Next