Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:37 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Who's the Most Creative?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:46 am 
Mistress of Ceremonies (admin)

Of course - they're all talented in their own ways. I recall reading in an older interview (possibly Richard's) that said they now allow each band member to focus on where they're most capable and talented at. They no longer have to ALL work on EVERYTHING. This makes sense.

But, all in all - who do you think, from what we already know from interviews, is actually the most creative, the strongest 'driving force' behind Rammstein?
Or is there necessarily only ONE of these creative leaders present in the group?

Live a cruelty free life - go vegan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:56 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Hmmm... this is a tough one. I'd have to say it's a toss-up between Richard and Till. And NO- not just because I'm a Richbitch! lol. But we all know the story behind the recording of Mutter. Yet, I think Till has the most control over the structure of the song because I remember reading an interview saying "Yes, my origins are simple riffs, and the good old Rammstein sound is based on one riff. But as Till has a deep voice we had to leave some space for him in the songs and therefore had to switch the guitars off." But everybody plays an important part in the songwriting.

So it's hard to determine. Especially recently as they all write the songs together now and each can express their opinions about THEIR role in the band. If this were based on their earlier work, I'd have to say Richard. :roll: lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:16 am 
BANNED

Well Richard seems to be the genious in the group from what I've seen from interviews but in my opinion Rammstein wouldn't be Rammstein if any of the members left the band. They're all equal in the band, they've all got their own.. uumm.. can't find the word I'm lookin' for. Well they're all equally as strong bandmembers. You know what I mean? They've all got their own strenght that makes Rammstein a great band.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:19 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Richard,in my opinion.Like FrauSchneider said,he's a genious and he's got a good musical sense.
He's even working on his own solo project at the moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:28 pm 

Richard strikes me as the one who's the "manager" type of personality in the group. I recall an interview where he said (to the effect of) that he's a pretty bossy person. I think he's the type who's cracking the whip on the rest of them and who's the stickler for detail. And he undoubtably pisses off the rest of them, from time to time. Who knows just how often they almost lynched Richie boy? :shock:
But then again, they've obviously learned to deal with each other's personalities, and so have allowed Richard to live. :rolling:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:11 pm 
BANNED

My vote would have to go to Tillness his lyrics are so powerful, beautiful, shocking, inspiring (I could go on and on) but Ive always had a thing for lead singers/song writers they have a way with words that I could never posses and Im just in awe of them :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:45 pm 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

Hmmm... That's a very good question.

I reckon maybe Flake and Schneider, they seem to be the more serious ones that actually want to get the job done. The most creative one, I imagine to be Paul, i have no idea why, but that's just what I reckon :P I imagine Paul to be the most creative, but he doesn't get much done because he's always mucking around with Till or someone else :P That's just me though. I'm a bit weird. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:03 am 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

Musically, definitely Reesh, but also Till for his poetry and Flake for his art (paintings).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:58 am 
Flake Fiend
Flake Fiend

Location: In a deeb, dark hole... and no, its not in Tills special space where the sun dont shine....
hmm... this is really hard... Flake has his artistic side, and the beatiful dansing, Till is poeatic.... Richard makes a lot of the songs... Pauls jokes.... schneider... well, hes just schneider.... Olli is kinda hard to figure out, being the quiet one and all.... ahhh!!!! they are all equally talented!!! jsut in different areas!!!! or something ><;;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:28 am 

I'm sure that they're all very creative in their own unique ways. It's just that we're working from scanty information here, based on interviews, magazine articles, etc. and can only surmise. But that's still fun, too!

They all know what they're doing and don't hesitant to improvise (we've seen Till do this with his lyrics on stage - in comparison to some of the recorded versions of the same songs). I find these spur of the moment changes to be quite refreshing and interesting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:16 pm 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

mmm... :?: schneider and richard
no, is till because i think he has brought some sex ideas for example buck dich and some songs.
http://www.rammimages.com/galleries/dis ... &pos=28img][/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:44 pm 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

They are all as equally talented in their own ways I reckon, they are all the same. I am probably more 'inspired' (not the right word) by Till's lyrics as I am just in love with them. But Schneider in my opinion, does something with his drumming. He can play with two kickers but he doesn't use them all the time, as in, for example, Trivium's drummer (don't get me wrong, I actually love the band) but through most of the songs, he just repeatedly plays the two kickers. In each of Rammstein's songs, the drumming is different. No two songs, sound alike.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:34 am 
BANNED

Diamond wrote:
They are all as equally talented in their own ways I reckon, they are all the same. I am probably more 'inspired' (not the right word) by Till's lyrics as I am just in love with them. But Schneider in my opinion, does something with his drumming. He can play with two kickers but he doesn't use them all the time, as in, for example, Trivium's drummer (don't get me wrong, I actually love the band) but through most of the songs, he just repeatedly plays the two kickers. In each of Rammstein's songs, the drumming is different. No two songs, sound alike.

i agree
but..... i think that as a whole they (when they arent trying to kill one another lol :wink: )most creative but its hard to really say who (in my opinion)is most creative flake i know is and my god for me it is to hard to pick who is more creative so i would say all of them :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:38 pm 

I've always enjoyed the double entendres (sp?) and the poetry that Till places within his lyrics

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:17 pm 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

BeeKay wrote:
I've always enjoyed the double entendres (sp?) and the poetry that Till places within his lyrics

I find his lyrics to be absolutely beautiful but difficult to interpret and even if you could, there would just be another meaning that you find for the song :? It's so frustrating..