Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:31 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Rammstein DVD
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:49 pm 
HOPEFULLY should be soon according to the chat on the Herz boards..

From PlanetRammstein.com:

The following information have been transmitted by Universal Russia to the fansite Mutter.ru. However, we can't confirm or infirm them, Universal France has apparently not been informed.

Those information are non-official, but are believable. They seem logical and we already knew some of the facts.

The following live DVD should be out on the 20th of November. The name is currently "Völkerball"*. Two versions will be available:

- DVD Standard Digi (PAL/NTSC) DVD + CD
- DVD Deluxe (PAL/NTSC) DVD + CD (limited edition)

The contains should be:

- Full Nîmes concert (23.07.2005)
- Some songs from Kangawa (03.06.2005)
- Some songs from Brixton (03-04.02.2005)
- 10 à 15 min. from Moscou (28.11.2004)"

*Völkerball is a pun. It is the name of a ball game (a bit like Volley Ball), but it can also designate an international (dancing) ball. The DVD should have bits from different country, so it makes sense!

nobody has said anything about the newer promo videos yet, but I guess we'll just to wait untill this date is official..

YIPPEE an early Christmas present maybe???? :D

Thank you Sabriel from GLT for this news

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:11 pm 
Mistress of Ceremonies (admin)

* M_D: Thanks. We'll have to wait to see just when R management decides to let the masses of fans finally be informed....

*Folds arms over chest and continues to wait....*

Live a cruelty free life - go vegan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:20 pm 
September 3, 2006

„VÖLKERBALL“ ARRIVES !The child has a name and we shall herewith be the ones to officially announce it! Before Christmas Rammstein’s new DVD titled „VÖLKERBALL“ will hit the stores worldwide. As we have learned from Rammstein’s manager Emanuel Fialik we can expect the maximum only! „More is not possible – we show everything that can be packed onto a DVD nowadays. Almost 3 hours Live recordings filmed in France, Japan, England and Russia. Also there is an audio CD featuring 75 minutes concert footage. In a special edition the band will release a 2nd DVD with 2 documentaries running a total of over 90 minutes. That makes 3 discs in a special edition; 2 DVD’s and 1 audio CD. On top of that we are working on another surprise...Now it is most important to release the finished work soon. I don’t want to keep anybody waiting longer than to the end of October. It was hard work and we are absolutely proud of it! We are now looking forward to the verdict of the Rammstein – fans.“

Plain – talking „Völkerball“ will be released in 2 configurations:

- as a 1 DVD/1 CD package – the so called „Standard Edition“ as well
- as a 2 DVD/1CD package – the „Special Edition“ !

Rammstein’s manager also announced the news to us that one will find both editions as well as in CD format (in the CD shelves) plus in the common DVD format (in the DVD sections) in stores. Both editions always as high – quality digi-packs. Let’s wait and see!

From www.rammstein.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:15 pm 

you know i hope when they have some of the england shows on there it's not just brixton academy because that video i got of sonne on that rosenrot extra dvd was absolutley terrible! ack!

but i cant wait for the dvd..yayyyy finally! cant wait to get it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:30 pm 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

Thanks for that info!!! That's the information I needed, lol.

EDIT: Does anyone know if it will come out in Australia?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:28 am 

10. Oktober 2006
VÖLKERBALL - EIN BUCH MACHT DAS TRIO KOMPLETT !

Jetzt ist es raus, und es läßt uns lächelnd die nächsten Wochen bis zur Veröffentlichung ertragen, deren Termin mit dem 17.November nun ebenfalls feststeht. Die beiden bereits vorgestellten Formate bekommen einen Bruder in Form einer limitierten Auflage (Limited Edition). Daran wurde bis zuletzt gearbeitet.
Völkerball als hochwertiges Fotobuch mit 190 Seiten im Format 27cm x 31cm wird zusätzlich zum Inhalt der Standard & Special Edition noch eine weitere Audio CD mit zusätzlichen Liveaufnahmen enthalten, welche dann das gesamte Konzert wiedergeben werden. Die Bilder wurden vom französischen Fotografen Frederic Batier gemacht und widmen sich zum großen Teil den Bereichen, die man nur selten zu sehen bekommt . Die Band hochkonzentriert in den letzten Minuten vor dem Konzert, die Band auf der Bühne aber auch an freien Tagen. Ein großer Teil des Buches portraitiert das Publikum und bietet wunderbare Ansichten aus der Gefühlswelt von Fans. Erwartung, Begeisterung, Entzückung, Erschöpfung. Ein Booklet in dieser Qualität ist ein Muß für den Rammstein Fan! Da es in dieser Form allerdings nur limitiert erhältlich sein wird, solltet ihr gut Ausschau danach halten.

Völkerball erscheint damit in den folgenden Formaten:

*Standard Edition: 2 Disc Set (1 DVD, 140 Minuten Live Video + 1 CD, 75 Minuten Live Audio).

*Special Edition: 3 Disc Set (1 DVD, 140 Minuten Live Video + 1 DVD, 90 Minuten Dokumentationen, inkl.: ‘Anakonda im Netz’ + ‘Reise, Reise: The Making Of The Album’ + 1 CD, 75 Minuten Live Audio).

*Limited Edition: 190-seitiges Tour-Fotobuch, inkl. aller 3 Disc Inhalte der Special Edition + die kompletten Live-Audio-Aufnahmen der Konzerte (140 Minuten) auf einer zusätzlichen 4. Disc!

(From http://www.rammstein.de/

So the date is now official. 17th November. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:02 pm 
I am gonna repost this in english for those of us who are a bit less proficient in the german language.

VÖLKERBALL – A BOOK COMPLETES THE TRIO

Now it is announced, and it keeps us bear the next weeks until the release, which date is now set for the 17th of November as well, smiling. The two formats, that already have been introduced, will get a sibling in form of a limited edition. This has been recently worked on.
Völkerball as a high quality photo book with 190 pages in format 27cm x 31 cm will additionally - to the standard and special edition - include an audio CD with further live recordings, which contains the entire concert. The pictures were taken by the French photographer Frederic Batier and address for a big part those areas, which one seldom gets to see. The band, highly concentrated during the last minutes before the concert, the band on stage but also during off-days. A big share of the book portraits the audience and presents wonderful images of the emotional world of the fans. Expectations, enthusiasm, delight, exhaustion. A booklet of this quality is a must for the Rammstein fan! Since it is only available as a limited edition in this form, you shall keep your eyes open for that.

Völkerball is released in the following formats:

• Standard Edition: 2 Disc Set (1 DVD, 140 minutes Live Video + 1 CD, 75 minutes Live Audio).

• Special Edition: 3 Disc Set (1 DVD, 140 minutes Live Video + 1 DVD, 90 minutes Documentation, incl.: Anaconda in the Net + 'Reise, Reise: The Making Of The Album' + 1 CD, 75 minutes Live Audio).

• Limited Edition: 190 Pages Tour-Photobook, inkl. All 3 Disc contents of the Special Edition + The Entire Live-Audio-Recordings Of The Concerts (140 minutes) On An Additional 4th Disc!

www.rammstein.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:44 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Oh man! I can't wait any longer! This DVD is going to simply kick ass!!!!

I wonder when we'll be able to pre-order it? I want to make sure I get the 4 disc + book set lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:16 am 

Finally!! Finally! Finally!!!! I want that Limited Edition ! If I can't order it online, I'll have to beg someone to buy it for me!

Live a cruelty free life - go vegan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:50 pm 

Indietective has the limited edition up for preorder at 59,99 EUR right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:54 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

The only question is: will the DVD's work in Region 1 (US) dvd players?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:57 pm 
Olli Dolly
Olli Dolly

The north American Store had better have it! I can't wait anymore!!! :headwall: :headwall:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:56 am 
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'll try to buy the limited edition :fire:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:58 am 
I know you all are gonna love this, I found it on Rammimages.com:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:52 pm 

The DVDs will work here; also you can click the box in the upper right for English. (Got R's bd present taken care of 8) :D )

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next