Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:41 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: Lindemann (Band) now confirmed!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:23 pm 

OMG! Thats so awsome! :eee:

I have an addiction...an addiction to Till

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:36 pm 

This is addressed to Till:

"I haaaaate thaaaaat song!!! ...and IIIII haaaaate yooooou!!!" (for writing it!)

But I looooove Yukon, and That's My Heart too!" :heart:

Seriously, I had Praise Abort stuck in my head almost ALL DAY on my 30th birthday, which for some reason added to my turning-30-angst.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:47 am 
(mod)
(mod)

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/rammst ... ng-around/

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:18 pm 
Mistress of Ceremonies (admin)
Mistress of Ceremonies (admin)

^ Interesting how Peter said that (re: songwriting for Till) that the German language "tree" is now "empty". Can this perhaps mean no more songs for R+ in the very near future?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:20 am 
RichBitch
RichBitch

^I remember the interview in which Till made that statement. I think it was an interview him and Peter did together. I will go and look for it and post a link to it if I can find it but in the meantime, that interview was given about 18 months ago when R+ was practically in hibernation and the future for them was still uncertain. It was at the same time when Richard was asked about the future of R+ and he said he didn't know at all if and when there would be new material and the guys were still to get together and discuss it.

I think in the above interview that Colette posted, Peter is referring back to Till's statement in that previous interview purely in the context of explaining Till's eagerness to write in English and explore the process of having fun writing in another language. Till himself described it as being like a "kid in a candy store" and picking so much ripe fruit from the (different) tree. I don't think Peter's statement and referral to Till's comment in the interview at all refers to Rammstein's current writing process and or status. At least three of the guys: Richard, Till and Flake have confirmed that they are writing new material. I remember reading Till in an interview where he said he has to now go back to R+ and write in his native German. I think they are just taking it day at a time though and there seems to be no time goal for release. This is going to be a source of frustration for many fans :lol:

The above is my thoughts, not sure how everyone else feels
I will try to find those interviews as well... :hug:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:29 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

^ I'm pretty sure it was the interview Zoo Magazine with Till and Peter. I can check a bit later, I have it at home.

My spontanious reaction to it though is "Excuses, excuses..." :lol: German is a rich and poetic language, and someone with as much knowledge of it and older German language as Till has, still has plenty of song writing or poetry in him. I think they're just not motivated enough at the moment, they all have lots going on in their lives, their older and life is pretty comfortable and that they simply can't agree on enough stuff yet to release anything new soon.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:15 pm 
RichBitch
RichBitch

^Would make sense I guess. I suppose we can't say R+ have never taught us to exercise our patience :lol: :lol:

I know this song, G-Spot Michael, has been in this thread and I just realized I had not listened to it before. I just about died laughing it is so hilarious. I actually really enjoy it. I was reading through some of the Lindemann lyrics and listening here and there again to some of the songs when I stumbled upon the lyrics to this song and when I saw the parts about South Africa, I was like HUH?!? The stuff about the wind over the mountains and sea can only be about Cape Town :P :P
It is such a tiny part of South Africa and basically looks like an appendix :lol:

I listened to it a few times and it suddenly dawned on me that the "Fick mich bitte bitte fick mich" part sounds EXACTLY like Yolandi Visser from Die Antwoord. I tried to find the credits for this song but could not find anything. I'm sure if it was her, he would have credited her. Could anyone shed some light on this? Or am I losing my mind? :rolling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjRg3dWw0gE

Yolandi's voice....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o4lzSZjg-c

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:48 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

^ I love that song! :lol: It's silly and stupid, but so funny and pretty clever. :lol: I like that a lot of it is in German. It actually made me think of you as soon as heard the part about South Africa. :lol: :angel:

The "fick mich bitte..." part, as far as I've read, it's supposedly just Till's voice played at a higher pitch/speed.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:52 am 
RichBitch
RichBitch

I also love it! :lol:
"Pounding like a four stroke cycle" had me like :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
I was alone in the house and literally laughed out loud at that. It's like a rock comedy, that song
No one can say Till is not descriptive. Mostly, I actually love the way he describes things

I actually now read in a few places that that is his voice, it's just hard to imagine while listening to it. I also like the German, could almost be a R+ song

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12