Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rosenrot Renewal - Donation Campaign
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:28 pm 
Mistress of Ceremonies (admin)

Up until last year, I've been paying for this forum out of my own pocket and have never asked anyone for a dime. But our costs have significantly increased to about $320.00 per year*. We'd like to keep Rosenrot up and running for you, but as this is expensive, we need your help. Without this financial help we'll have to make the unpleasant decision to close simply because of cost.

Those who contribute will be doing a good service for the Rosenrot community, and as a token of our gratitude, you will of course be given a "Contributor" ranking. If you are able to help with our cost, we think the easiest way to contribute would be via PayPal. Please PM me for details.

Thank you and best wishes,
Barbara

* You might notice this cost is more than last year. This is because I didn't consider the exchange rate (I'm billed in US$) and the bit that PayPay dings me, so I assumed these costs.

Post subject: Re: Rosenrot Renewal - Donation Campaign
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:38 pm 

Thank You So Much!

Thanks to our wonderful donators, we've slightly exceeded our goal! :bounce: This will be used to absorb some of the inevitable differences in the currency exchage (as we are charged in US$ because we deal with an American company).

That being said, for those who still wish to donate - please feel free. These donations will be put toward additional months' payments, thus prolonging the time until the next donation campaign.

Thank you to our donators - your generosity is very, very much appreciated! :hug: :hug: :heart: :hug: :hug: