Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:58 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: A Sophia T question...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:39 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Ok, I feel like a bit of a :x: asking this BUT while I am surfing for random R+ news, I keep stumbling on news about Sophia Thomalla and dare I say it, politics. May I ask what is going on? Is she truly bring politics to a younger generation? Is she doing a good job? ARE PEOPLE BUYING INTO THIS STUFF? Honestly I think it is important that a younger crowd take an interest, is it working.?

Not really sure if this is the right place to put this but I am so curious, she just doesn't give out that vibe...Sophia for PM? :?

Post subject: Re: A Sophia T question...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:26 am 
Tillicious Girl
Tillicious Girl

Wow..
Actually, that's the first time I hear about Sophia being involved with politics :shock: Pardon my ignorance, I really didn't know.
You've got some links, Ninjabunny?
Not that I'm questioning what you've said, not at all! Just being curious. Maybe there's something I've missed.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:09 pm 
(mod)
(mod)

Oh Oh PM? and just now Germany is doing so well :lol: :lol: Just joking. No I didn't hear anything maybe one of the German members?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:14 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

There´s a general election for the Bundestag on Sep 22nd 2013 in Germany so naturally all the German TV channels are flooded with crap politics. One especially embarrassing, scripted and staged show was "Task Force Berlin" on ProSieben, a private cable channel. It was meant to get more young people to vote and featured many cringe-worthy German z-listers "interviewing" politicians aka following a script to make those :x: look cool and clever and intelligent. Among those "interviewers" was a you-know-who and her most memorable quote that actually came from her (because all the other text was that scripted it´s painful to watch) was: "I think politicians should use a more simple language, because I can´t understand what they´re a talking about."

Click here if you´d like to suffer:

http://www.prosieben.de/tv/taskforceberlin/

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:15 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Ok I might just be barking up the wrong tree...google translate only gets you so far :headwall:
I found these links, truly, I am not trying to slag her off. I just wondered if there is more to her than meets the eye. Kinda hope not though! :wink:

http://www.prosieben.de/tv/taskforceber ... 1.3613361/

http://www.ok-magazin.de/people/intervi ... ht-einfach

Edit...Thank you VB! I posted this at the same time as you! I was wondering about 'Task force Berlin' scripted huh?! Wow, loving that quote from her..maybe I was wrong, there is nothing between the ears and she proved it on tv.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:27 pm 
Tillicious Girl
Tillicious Girl

Actually I feel kinda sorry for this girl.
On one side I know people might not consider her "the smartest woman on earth" and some of her antics may be laughable indeed, but on the other side... hm :(
It makes me somehow sad to witness all this stuff.
Maybe one day ST will find her real path and do something productive, something that will give her REAL joy of life.. without hitting the Bild front page. I think it causes her a lot of harm, and bashing her and throwing dirt at her.. why should I do that?:( To prove I'm any better?
Hey, Sophia, get a grip of yourself :(
You're young, there's plenty of cool stuff you can do in your life.
Just leave this trash!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:35 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^Thats exactly were I was going with this. I kinda feel for her too, she needs to see she is a stunning young woman, with her face in the limelight, stop being the laughing stock and do something positive!! I thought bringing the issue of politics to a younger generation was a great plan for her, but as VB has put, it is scripted and has made her look silly again. Sort it out woman if you are gonna hang off Till's arm, gurrrr, makes me mad!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:37 pm 
(mod)
(mod)

The video's aren't available in my country :( But one thing caught my attention "
Sonst haben wir bald nur noch Wähler mit einem Altersdurchschnitt von über 50! Und das kann es ja gerade für die Belange meiner Generation nicht sein ..." :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:51 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Yes, maybe poor little Sophia should try and go back to school (because education is free in Germany) and get a degree, because she had nothing better to do in this show than to boast about how she broke off school first than broke off stage school and that she doesn´t know where she will be 10 years from now. Such a hard fate being a lazy, spoiled German pseudo-celebrity spawn with connections who feels entitled to attention and being an actress without any formal education or actual talent, while people with actual talent who have studied for years are unemployed, because it´s about who you know and not about what you know.

@colette I don´t know why she moans about it, after all, "Freund" is almost 51 and also tells her the whole time what to do, so where´s the problem if only people over 50 go to vote :wink:

And for everybody feeling sorry for little Sophiechen here´s her official facebook page with only 32 "Likes" till now, please support her or she will be forced to get a real job in the real world just like the rest of us:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sophia-T ... 9526524208

Last edited by von Berlichingen on Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:58 pm 
(mod)
(mod)

Yes , that's why :lol: :lol: Just one old song keeps slipping into my mind....... Moviestar from Harpo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weof9ir4gC4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:09 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Here´s a sample of this moviestar´s talents, quite literally:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K43fm3YYXL4

And here are mommy and spawn a few years ago before all the tons of plastic surgery they both had:

And here´s why Tillchen and Thomällchen are a match made in heaven, so from now on I will never ever say a bad thing about Fräulein again:

Last edited by von Berlichingen on Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:31 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Ok, ok, I get it, feel bad now that I have stepped into a war zone :oops: As I have said, I have no clue who this girl is, apart from being Till's mrs! Only seen photos and heard from you guys about her. Just thought she might try and appear vaguely up there on his level. I can completely understand the annoyance of some here if she is just a talentless play thing. It bothers me here with the nobodies on the tv, Cheryl Cole is my biggest hate. It seems here you need to be caught up in some sex scandal or married to a footballer then you have made it.
I take it she said something about 50 +year old voters, man how stupid, do you think she actually knows anything about Till or has any idea about him or his feelings or ideas. Strange one, not sure what to think...

Edit.
Again, VB we posted at the same time!
I see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! Both had plastic surgery?!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:46 pm 
Tillicious Girl
Tillicious Girl

^In one of the interviews Till says that he doesn't go voting at all, and that he couldn't care less about politics...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:15 pm 
RichBitch
RichBitch

Sorry to say it and Till girls please don't be mad at me, it's just my opinion on the matter, but the fact that he claimed he refuses to vote makes me lose respect for him a bit. You don't have to have any interest in or be very knowledgable about politics, or even be particularly patriotic for that matter, but I believe it is very important to vote and to vote for what you truly believe is the best for your country. It irks me when people simply don't give a shit about the country that they live in and refuse to vote. Many governments and societies fight hard against massive odds to have a fair democracy and not only that but many governments fight an impossible battle against powerful and corrupt polticians. It shows a sh :x: y attitude to just not give a :x: about the political future of your country and subsequently the future of your children.
And I'm not saying Till does this because I do not know if he does, but it's usually the ones who don't bother to vote that complain the most about how things are in their country. You have the opportunity to make a difference by voting and I believe it should be utilized.
I do not intend to offend anyone - I know not everyone votes and that is their personal choice but that is just my opinion on Till's decision not to vote - and the fact that he stated it so openly in an interview will invite people's opinions on the matter.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:24 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^ No offence taken Andrea. I completely understand and respect your opinions as everyone has the right to express how they feel. I do agree with you you, it is our right to vote who we believe will lead the country and do the best work for the people. Those who chose not to vote should have no rights to complain and moan about the way the government is run. There are so many people who do not have the right to vote, we should remember how privileged we are.
As for Till to publicly say he doesn't vote, it does show his his lack of interest for his country...but this is just my opinion, I don't know Till, so who knows if it is true.
Just as Andrea said, this is not meant to offend, but this is how I feel. This was why I interested in the whole S.T thing in the first place. I was curious as to wether she was genuinely trying to awaken the young people of Germany...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next