Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:13 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89  Next
 Post subject: Re: The funniest/weirdest comment you heard about Rammstein?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:35 am 
Mistress of Ceremonies (admin)
Mistress of Ceremonies (admin)

That's pathetic when someone makes comments that trivialise rape (but that's not the worst I've heard regarding some idiot wishing to be "raped" by Till). :roll:

Live a cruelty free life - go vegan.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:20 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

BK you made a point, I guess this comment made me laugh because the guy reacted to the lyrics of the song looking only to himself and his phantoms. He did not trivialise rape on other people, which was very possible, given the theme of the song.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:32 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Went to the local cheap store called "Tiger" to get some cheap notebooks, and the sweet cashier girl immediately noticed my Rammstein t-shirt. She instantly went: "Well, if I'm not mistaken, that's a Rammstein t-shirt you're wearing?"
Me: (slightly baffled that someone else who is a local was into r+ ) "Yes".
She totally went: "Omg they're sooo awesome, I went to a concert in Copenhagen years ago, they were amazing!", and so on.

We had a little chat about the R+ concerts that we had been to, that totally made my day. :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:44 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

@ Kary How cuuute they were loving the music ;)

@ BikerBabeDK, this could be me with my students, if I spot one I really have to block myself from running and congrat for the t-shirt :oops:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:23 pm 
Rosenrot Donator
Rosenrot Donator

The funniest thing I've probably heard is from my 4 year old son. Future Ramm-fan in training ^_^ One of his favorite songs is Du Hast (aka 'the one with the guys who blow up the car') he asks why they have masks on, and why they blow the car up. To which I answered 'because they're silly and they like to blow stuff up', best answer I could think of on short notice, lol. He also likes Du Riechst so Gut (aka 'the one with the boys and the lady'), he asks why they have red eyes, why are they werewolves. Then, when we watched the '95 video of it, he was all indignant 'why did they take their shirts off?' I just said, 'oh, they got too hot, had to cool down' :rolling: The other one he likes is Links, because of the ants in the video, he thinks that's neat. Sometimes when I got R+ on the radio in the car, I'll look in the rearview mirror and he'll be bopping his head, it's adorable. I figure the music can't hurt him too much, he doesn't understand German, and I'm not blasting it loud enough to hurt anyone's ears (I save that volume for when I'm listening alone :heart: ), so it's ok. :D

Totally awesome avatar image by artist Andrew Hunter of Voodoo Tattoo in Boston, Lincolnshire (https://www.facebook.com/yayzus)
(Thanks to Butcher for pointing this out!)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:53 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^ This is so sweet AmandaAlice :D Don't worry to expose your son to metal music, I initiated my daughter to Surfin' Bird when she was 4 months old and she's still pretty okay :rolling: We all know R+ soothes even savage newborns ;)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG1jl8Dt1ZQ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:51 am 
Rosenrot Donator
Rosenrot Donator

Lol, that was funny! Poor kid was like 'quit stopping my music!' :rolling:

Totally awesome avatar image by artist Andrew Hunter of Voodoo Tattoo in Boston, Lincolnshire (https://www.facebook.com/yayzus)
(Thanks to Butcher for pointing this out!)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:21 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

Just some comments on the framed photos of Paul and Schneider that I have.

I was going to bed the other day, it was daytime but I needed to catch up on some sleep. My husband smiles at me and says: "Are you going to bed now with Paul, Paul and Schneider?" Because I have the photos of them on the drawer in the bedroom. :lol:
The other Paul is a toy mole that sits by the bed, it was called Pauli in East-Germany.

My husband doesn't mind one bit that I have photos of them. Often when he walks over to my desk, he looks at the photo of them and says: "Hello, boys". :lol:

Then a woman we know, saw the photo I have where Paul and Schneider are sort of leaning their heads against each other. She wondered who they were and I said: "It's R+ ", because she likes their music too. She goes: "Really..?" and takes a closer look of the photo, then smiles happily. "I had no idea they were so sweet and cuddly with each other. They seem very close. Not really the impression you get from the music."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:45 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Kettenhund I love your husband's reactions, he seems very at ease and sure of himself ^_^

As to R+ music and being sweet: I often notice that if one focuses on the melody - and so to speak, switches drums off - the music is very sweet, sometimes melancholic, or even sad. Their piano versions are always very convincing to me.

Weirdest comment ever found on R+: "Till is like Medusa - you cant look into his eyes or you’ll instantly become a slut"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:33 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

"Am I the only one who's yelling BÜCKSTABÜ im my house ? My neighbors called the police on me for Disturbing the Peace with this.....the police tazed them 15 times, sent the K9s and arrested them for Filing a False Report!"

by a commentator of the song Buckstabu on Youtube :rolling:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:31 am 
RichBitch
RichBitch

:rolling: :rolling:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:45 am 
RichBitch
RichBitch

@nina That is an epic YouTube comment :rolling:

On the subject of the music being soothing and such, Rammstein really calms my brother down when he is getting too hyperactive. Mum used to ask me not to put R+ on if he seemed to be getting too lively as she thought it would make the situation worse. I put Volkerball on and was doing some sensory deep pressure massage on his back and arms to the tune and it really, really settled him. Mum, not being a huge R+ fan thought it was just coincidence :lol: The best bit however was when Mum turned around to Stephen during Mein Teil, when Till brought the large cooking pot out, "quick Stephen, look, Tickle's cooking!". I lost my s :x: t, I couldn't help it so I think poor Till will forever be known as 'Tickle' in my household :lol:

Now all I have to do is put a random R+ concert on for Stephen and he calms right down. He puts the reclining sofa down, crosses his arms behind his head, and chills right out.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:31 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^ This is just lovely :heart: and I must say, I'm not very surprised. Apart from the "noise" which one may like or not, sometimes I've got the feeling that the rhythm of Schneider's drums echo a human heart beat.
("Tickle" is wonderful, by the way 8) :rolling: )

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:32 am 
RichBitch
RichBitch

^ I can see what you mean, there is a nice, steady beat to a lot of the songs which is fantastic. Stephen has his favourite songs which is good as well, he often asks for Links, Mutter, and DRSG again, Mutter nearly sends him to sleep! Mum was stunned though as she thought if anything would wind him up further, it would be Rammstein but it has completely the opposite effect, it's one of the best ways of calming him down we have found yet so I bought him the Mutter album to take to his new house with him :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:32 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

I was talking to my husband recently about our move to Berlin and we talked about getting to know more people, which is a lot easier there since people actually talk to their neighbours in Germany.
I have no relatives left, my parents and grandparents are all dead and I often miss going home to older relatives for dinner, coffee or just talking a bit and hear them talk about old memories and stuff. I used to spend a lot of time with my grandmother's mother and I miss her sometimes. We usually spoke German with each other. :heart:

So I told my husband: "I hope we get to know some old people in Berlin as well."

My husband goes: "Like Till?"

Uh... :?

No, I wasn't thinking of Till. :rolling:

I told him: "He's not old enough actually."

:lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89  Next