Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89  Next
 Post subject: Re: The funniest/weirdest comment you heard about Rammstein?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:46 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

Was looking around for pages with pics, read some German blogs and stumbled upon a comment about Paul, so I read the whole page.
It was someone who really likes his signature guitar but did not really seem to know anything about R+, she or he said he liked the guitar and then checked out who he was. "Some German musician, plays in a hard rock band." Then also memtioned that Paul is pretty good looking and seems like a cool person. Then had posted a pic to show what he looked like.
It was one from the Echo awards last year (when Marilyn Manson was there) it was the pic of Paul sitting in the audience, with his eyeliner and white scarf and talking to Schneider.
Then somone commenting asked: "Who is that man (Schneider) next to Paul?" And the person who wrote about him answered: "Dass ist sein Liebhaber." = It's his lover. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:01 am 
RichBitch
RichBitch

^hahahahahaha :lol:
That made me giggle as I read your story last night :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:21 am 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

Aaww! ^_^ That is so sweet!
(And also gives naughty thoughts, after reading your delicate stories...) :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:59 am 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

^ & ^^ Glad you liked it! :D I was thinking of all the slash and the slash lovers... I hope this person hasn't found this "truth" about Paul from reading the Paul/Schneider thread in the Drool Bucket. :rolling:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:24 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

This isn't funny or weird really, but I don't know where else to put it... It was a comment that made me happy anyway. :D

My husband and I were talking to a French guy here in Berlin who has worked with R+ . He works for big arenas with big stageshows and lots of big stars. He said that he has worked with R+ a few times in France, twice on their last your and that he loves working with them. They are his favourites when it comes to big stars, because even though they have a lot more equipment and safety routines because of the pyro, he said "It is so easy to talk to them and make arrangements and agreements. It is never a problem. I love those guys."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:57 pm 
Tillicious Girl
Tillicious Girl

^ Sweet :)

I went to a show last month and was talking about Rammstein with the guitarist of one of the bands that were playing. We started talking about Till and after a while he said, "Yeah, he's probably the only guy I'd let inside me." :rolling:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:24 pm 
Rosenrot Donator
Rosenrot Donator

^I almost choked on my coffee when reading this :rolling:

"Nordic Bruce willis"-Kettenhund's husband

"Ja genau"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:12 am 
(mod)
(mod)

:rolling: :rolling: ^^Well I'm not a guitar player but can fully understand him :lol: :lol:
@ Kettenhund that is always so good to hear ^_^ Still giggling about the Paul/Schneider :rolling: :rolling:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:15 am 
Newcomer
Newcomer

I've had mixed feedback about R+ over the years. It seems whenever I play people just their music, they like them. But when I show them pictures of what they look like they get kind of freaked out.

A couple of examples:

I brought in the Herzeleid CD to my English class and played Der Meister, and the entire class liked it. I expected to get a negative response, but everyone liked it, even my teacher. A couple days later I brought in a DVD of the Bizarre Festival in 1997 and showed it to my English teacher and she really enjoyed it. When it was finished I said, "not half bad huh?" And she just smiled and said "they're not even a quarter bad."

A few people from that class occasionally ask me "do you still listen to that German metal?"

Oh yes.

Now on the contrary, whenever I show people pictures of the band, whether it be promo photos or live performances, I always get strange looks.

The other day in my Digital Photography class we were assigned a project where we create a billboard about a photographer. After class, I tried to convince my teacher to let me do it on Gottfried Helnwein (the photographer who shot the Sehnsucht album portraits). I told him that I had a couple examples of work to show him. I have 3 concert posters from the autumn 1997 Sehnsucht tour. One with Till's face, one with Ollie's, and the other's with Richard's. I brought in the one with Till's face and showed it to him and he just kind of gave me this strange look and said "huh, I think we'll have to pass on that."

Darn :sigh:

I find myself having to explain R+ to people so they don't sound too weird. After listening to Rammstein for several years, you get adjusted to the things they do, and nothing by them seems to be weird. But to outsiders who aren't fans, they look at their music videos, pictures, etc. and think they're creepy. Like,

"Oh Mein Teil, that's the one where that dude ate that guy's penis right?"
"Is he riding on a giant dick?"
"Why is he holding a baby doll?"
"Du hast....that means 'you hate' right?"
"Rammstein. Isn't that band where the singer pulls out his dick and pees on people?"

Best one I heard was:

"I heard they brought a fan back stage and circle jerked on him."

top lel.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:05 pm 

This happened back in 2000 (I was 16)... I was watching LAB with my mom (she likes Nightwish and The Gathering too ;) ) And then my step dad walks in, he came closer to the computer and saw Till during the song "Sehnsucht" and this happened:

Step dad: "Woah! I wouldn't like to mess with those guys when they are drunk and/or angry"
Me: :lol2: :shock: "Why? " (i wanted to know because he is very good at sports and martial arts)
Step dad: "LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT GUY'S ARM! I would probably be unconscious for a month after one punch from him!"
Me: :omg: :lol2: :rolling: :lol: :rolling:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:44 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:22 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Ok, these are not funny but they made me happy.

As soon as I have free time I go out and skate with a group of skate-lovers. On Monday and Thursday night it's "free-style" training so there is this teacher-guy who has made up a very cool cd with Offspring, AC/DC and other rock stuff, and always puts it on as a soundtrack. I'm so used to meeting people who listen to pop-techno and other mainstream music, that I was very surprised and even happier to skate! Then another guy goes to the teacher and asks "Very good music, thank you! But wouldn't you have something stronger, such as... RAMMSTEIN?!" I went like :shock: :D :hug: :sun:

The other one is from today. I'd ordered some Rammstein stuff through Amazon and instead of having it arrive at my address I put my husband's office (it has less taxes for me since we work in two countries). My husband writes an e-mail to me with subject "Feuer Frei!" and I instantly thought he might be upset, instead he said he felt like boasting with everyone in his office since "his wife listens to Rammstein" :lol2:

I add this picture: it's not very flattering for Till, but I laugh my head off every time I see it :rolling: :rolling: (from till-shoot.tumblr.com)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:55 pm 

I showed a picture of Rammstein to my mom two months ago(it was from LIFAD era),asking which member she liked the most.She pointed out Schneider,i was not a Schneider-lover at that moment so i went like ''oh cool'' then i showed her Frau Schneider and she was like...dissappointed :lol: She said ''noooo it can't be him HE WAS SO MANLY''
Life can be really miserable if you're living with a very,very lonely woman.

My cousin's comment to Till at the end of Haifisch: ''He looks like retired old soldiers.'' Also he said Richard must be gay.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:21 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

This comment is under the youtube vid Rammstein - Liebe ist für alle da [HQ] English lyrics :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:43 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^^ that is f :x: g hilarious :rolling: :rolling:

I do see the logic....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89  Next