Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:54 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dreams of Rammstein
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:40 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Early this morning I dreamed Till was giving an interview sitting on a couch, and you could notice he had a big belly. He explained he was not dressed up for a new video but he was really expecting his first son :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:08 pm 
Olli Dolly
Olli Dolly

^ Wut :shock: :shock: :lol:

I had a random dream a few nights involving me sitting on a private jet with George Clooney then Rammstein's new single started playing :lol: When I saw "new single" I'm talking about a totally non-existant one that only existed in my dream, by the way :( :lol: :lol: And then George and I started discussing our mutual love of Rammstein.... :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:53 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

@nina: Ahhh! No! The mental image... :lol: :hug:

I’ve had R+ dreams two nights in a row again.

The first one wad really a big mash up of famous people. My best friend and I were out with Paul and Schneider, Brian Molko of Placebo, Trevor and Andy from Combichrist and some actor who plays an angel named Casiel. We were partying in some club that was in a really old stone basement and some kind of chaos broke out and police stormed the place. We all decide to escape the police and hide in the smallest storage room we could find. It was really far to small for all of us and we were like packed sardines. Schneider was lying stretched out on the floor, on his back, pressed up against the wall and I’m lying on his legs. I had to raise myself up on my arms, cause his kneecaps were hard and uncomfortable against my ribs.
Paul and Brian Molko are sitting pressed against each other next to Schneider’s head. Trevor and his Mom (where did she come from?) are against the other wall and Trevor is super protective towards his mom. Andy accidentally bumped into her and Trevor yelled: “You push my mom again you f***ing die!” Brian is complaining that he is uncomfortable and wants a cigarette, Paul is just concentrated ball of cranky old man, my best friend and Andy are pressed against the other wall, trying toe keep their balance, because if the don’t he will end up with his face between her boobs. :lol: The actor who plays the angel suddenly realises we should have tea party and starts trying to clear an area for it, Brian and Paul yell at him when he is crawling on us, then Paul whined that Trevor was touching him, Trevor yells at Paul to shut up and Trevor’s mom then told off her son and told him not to yell at the older man. :rolling: Brian Molko is laughing so hard he is crying, with mascara streaming down his face. The angel actor accidentally fell on Schneider and hit him in the :x: , then continued making a table for the tea party. Still hadn’t clued in that there was no room for that, so he made table from a shoebox and a piece of cardboard. :Wtf2: :lol: The rest of us are both laughing like maniacs and wanting to strangle this guy. Schneider was complaining and saying he was disabled now. It was insane! :lol:
When we all finally got out again, Paul looks at us and says: “Thank God Eugene wasn’t here.”
(Eugene? I’m guessing the singer of Gogol Bordello, that’s the only Eugene I know. And why would he suddenly be there too..?)
There was 18+ bit after this, involving me, Paul and Schneider as well. :fire:

See why my dreams sometimes make me think I’m insane? :rolling:

In the second one I ended up going on a date with Till. I dreamt I went to see his art and listen to him talk about his poems. It was something like that, at a gallery or something. The first time I went to see his stuff there was some guy there, a tall skinny guy with glasses (looked like the Dutch interviewer who threw the bottle), he was Till’s PR person, or publisher or manager or something like that. He arranged the gallery thing and he was the one who greeted me when I went to look at the art. I paid him with a Swedish hundred note, even though we were apparently in Germany. I remember going in and seeing some paintings on the walls. There was a smaller crowd there checking out the art, then everyone sat on chairs in front of a little stage when Till came out and talked about his writing. I don’t remember what was being said, but I remember afterwards that I really liked it and I met Till somewhere afterwards and told him I had liked it. He wore a black beanie and sunglasses and he still had his lip piercing. He just nodded at me and said a quiet “thank you”, but then he invited me to another similar event at a castle outside Berlin.
Next in the dream I am walking up the stairway in the castle, it was very beautiful and calm there. At the top of the stairs outside one of the rooms, I met Till’s publisher guy again and again paid him with a Swedish hundred note, then we both waited outside in the stairways. Noone else showed up at all. After a while Till came out to us, dressed just like the first time, but he had taken the sunglasses off. Till smiles at me and says: “Looks like you are the only one here.”
We had somehow become very good friends since the first time I met him and Till suggested that instead of him talking just to me about his stuff all evening, he said that we should go out for a drink instead and just hang out. The publisher still tried to make him stay and do whatever thing he had planned, but Till ignored him and he and I left the castle together. He held the door open for me as we stepped out into the dark and pretty cold evening. As we are on our way into town in a taxi, I asked him: “Do you want to go out in Berlin?” and Till said: “Yes, of course.” We were going somewhere right downtown, it actually looked like Grill Royal in Berlin, by the water. Lots of famous people go there and suddenly, right in my dream I realise: “I’m going out with Till in Berlin after all the attention he has got lately. I’m going to end up in Bild next week! :shock: ” and I felt a bit panicky.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:30 am 
Paul Doll
Paul Doll

^ LOL was it Misha Collins by chance? I saw a Meme that said "Misha Collins is kindly requested to collect his lost older brother from Germany where he currently plays guitar in Rammstein", obviously Paul.

That was a crazy dream!!

Not actually a Till girl...Paul crept in and captured my heart. ♥

Avatar comes from here: http://asdxxx987.deviantart.com/art/Paul-7-498449973

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:03 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

^ Yes, it was Misha Collins. My best friend really likes him and showed me some clips of him recently, so that's probably why he showed up my dreams now. :lol: And that Meme is funny. Misha is pretty...special sometimes.

Paul and Schneider where in my dream/dreams last night as well. We were not doing much together, I just saw them in different places all over some big town. They were sitting next to each other talking, having a drink or coffee or eating dinner and looked like they often do. Then there was a Easter parade in town and they sat on a stone bench near some party that was going on. All kinds of things were decorated with yellow feathers and some young kids where handing out these feathers to people. One of the kids came over and stuck some on Paul's clothes and Schneider's hair that was long and curly. They just chuckled and continued talking to each other and drinking coffee. This time I went over to them and asked if I could take a picture of them. They nodded and moved a little closer to each other, leaning towards each other and smiled up at me as I took the picture. we said some things to each other and they asked me things, but I don't remember what. They seemed happy and like they were having fun and I felt happy after the dream. :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:15 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^ Veeery nice beginning of a dream 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:49 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

Didn’t have the time to write this down until now. It was a few nights ago.

Paul, Schneider and Till were all in my latest real R+ dream. I was the “almost girlfriend” to both Schneider and Paul and Till was flirting and trying to seduce me and wanted me to be his lover/girlfriend too.

It started with me and Paul and I was his “halftime” girlfriend. He was lying in his bed, leaned up on the headboard, shirtless but with the blanket pulled up to his chest. I was sitting next to him on the bed, in a dress and I was on top of the blanket. We were talking to each other, he was smiling and chuckled about something and I ran my hand over his chest. There was nothing really sexual there, just us being friendly to each other.
Later we are in the kitchen together and having coffee. It was a pretty big and bright kitchen, Paul was sitting by a round coffee table, leaned forward with his elbows on is knees and a coffee cup in his hands. He was still talking to me and I was standing by the kitchen counter. His wife comes home and it was supposed to be Arielle, but she had long dark brown hair instead. She says hi, like it’s the most natural thing in the world that her husband is talking to his girlfriend. Then he gets up and hugs her and they start snuggling and kissing right next to me and I tell them I’m going somewhere, we say goodbye and I leave.

Next I’m in a pool in a black bikini. It’s summer, hot and sunny and there is some big villa behind me and lush green trees all around the area. I’m watching some professional swimmers practicing in the next pool and when Till comes over to the edge of the pool where I am and kneels down next to me. He is wearing black suit trousers and a tight white t-shirt. He looked just massive and awesome, like he often does. He still had black hair. We talk about the swimmers, he is there because he is a guest trainer/judge in some competition and I tell him that my shoulders hurt just from watching then do the butterfly swim. He then explains that it is a difficult swimming technique. Then he leans down further and sort of nuzzles my ear with his nose and starts purring seductively and whispering things to me. He asks me if I maybe should be his girlfriend instead or as well and not just settle for Paul and Schneider. He seemed a little jealous and I turned down the offer, but we kept nuzzling each other a bit and chuckling quietly. I turn around in the water and put my arms around his neck and he pulls me out of the pool. Next I’m suddenly dry and we go and lie down on some mattress near the pool and cuddle with each other. I remember ho nice it was to press myself against him and touch his muscular body through the white t-shirt. I liked him, I liked snuggling with him, but I still wasn’t going to trade Paul and Schneider for him. We kept lying next to each other for a bit and it almost seemed like he had fallen asleep, or was about to. He didn’t move or say anything, he just seemed tired.

Next I’m suddenly at “our summer house” with Schneider. It’s by a lake in the forest. There is a big red house where some family lives, and then there is also a small red cottage on the same property, quite close to the big house, but a little higher up. The yard was on the side of a ill sort of. Schneider and I sometimes rent the little cottage and live there together when he is not with his wife.
We know the family in the big house and hang out with them. One night we over for dinner and there are lots of people in the house. I explain something to Schneider when I’m standing next to him. Then in the middle of something, Schneider suddenly looks at me and seems puzzled or not quite happy with something. I’m about to ask him what’s wrong when he raises his eyebrows and walks away. I try to get to him through the crowd, I say his name but he just keeps walking and leaves the house. It takes me a little while to get out and follow him and I see him get into a white car that someone else is driving and they just drive off. I run after the car and call Schneider’s name several times but the car keeps driving. I suddenly realised that I’ve run all the way to the country road, and have to walk back to the house through the thick dark little bit of forest between the house and the road. It wasn’t really far, but I was totally afraid and kept talking to myself as I ran back. I run into the house to get my cell phone so I can call Schneider and ask why he left, or tell him to come back. I dial his number… and his phone starts ringing on the bookshelf behind me. He left it and now I can’t get a hold of him. I remember feeling really sad and frustrated, because I had no idea why he was upset and left.
I go outside for a while and suddenly see that there is someone in the little cottage. I get all excited and think it’s Schneider, that he has come back again and is preparing the cottage for us, like usual. But as I get closer I see that it’s the other couple that usually rent the cottage when we are not there. Disappointed I go back into the house. The phone in the house rings and someone in the family answers. It’s soon clear that it’s Schneider calling to ask them something. I walk into the room and tell them I need to talk to him, so they hand me the phone and leave me alone in the room.
He says: “yes?” and seems not too exited to talk to me. More surprised. I ask him why he just walked away from me and he asks me why I ignored him and I get upset and tell him I didn’t, he ignored me. He felt rejected and that’s why he left. He thought I didn’t like him anymore and had been a bit sad. I tell that of course I like him and I want to be with him right now. I don’t want to stay with the family in the house and he apologises for leaving me there. I ask him to come and get me and he says he is really tired and doesn’t want to drive. I tell him to come get me in a taxi but he does not want to go anywhere, so I snort and say in a cranky tone: “Fine! I’ll walk back into town!” It wasn’t really that far and I knew that I usually walk much further, so it was no problem. I was just cranky that he wouldn’t come and get me. But then he suddenly woke up and told me that he didn’t want me to walk, he’d come and get me in his car shortly. Oh… so now you’re interested. When you realise I don’t need you… but anyway, I’m he is coming back and I tell him that I love him. He says nothing.
But when he arrived in his car at the cottage shortly after, he gets out of his car, I’m waiting in the yard, he comes right over to me, puts his arms around me and pressed me against his chest and leans his cheek on my head. Then he says quietly: “I love you too.”

Next me and Schneider are back in Paul’s kitchen, or Schneider is in the next room and me and Paul are in the kitchen talking to him. Paul is still sitting by the kitchen table drinking coffee. He is upset with both of us, sort of, he is still smiling and laughing but he lovingly says we are both idiots. Me and Schneider almost had a fight because we misunderstood each other. I tell Paul I felt ignored and Paul tells me: “He didn’t hear you.” Schneider says I ignored him and Paul tells him, slightly more annoyed: “You didn’t hear her! You’re almost deaf, you didn’t hear her.” I tell him that Schneider walked away even though I called his name and Paul tells me again: “He didn’t hear you.” He shakes his head gestures with his hands and says: “His hearing is fucking bad. He didn’t hear a thing.”
At the end all three of us where sitting in Paul’s living room together. I was leaned up on Schneider and Paul was sitting a little further away smiling at us and telling us it ended well.

Confusing but still kind of nice dream. I remember so many details that I could write a novel.

In my dream just last night, Paul and Schneider made a very brief appearance that had nothing to do with the rest of the dream, they were just there, but I remember the scene clearly. I was back at some bigger flat, it was dark and pretty late and Paul and Schneider were going to bed, together. It was nothing sexual/slashy or anything at all exciting, just: “we’re going to bed now.” Like it's the most natural thing that they sleep in the same bed.
They were not really telling me this, but I watched them because I could see the bedroom. They got ready for bed and talked to each other a bit. Their bedroom was big and dark, but cosy and kind of classy. There was a big double bed, the bedside lamps were on, this mellow cosy light, the curtains were closed and they went to each side of the bed, Schneider lifted the blanket and pulled it down a bit before they both crawled into bed next to each other, still having some quiet conversation. I don’t know what they were saying. Then they said goodnight to each other, turned off the bedside lamps and went to sleep. I watched them lie there in the bed in the dark bedroom for a moment, they were just sleeping next to each other.
“My” scene was still going on next to them, or at the other end of the room. Like we were sharing a theatre stage or something and rehearsing two plays at once. Except this was supposed to be “real life.” Odd but kind of fun and cosy little scene.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:02 am 
Tillicious Girl
Tillicious Girl

I've had many dreams but haven't shared anything. Last dream was last night... I was buying a ticket to watch them!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:02 am 
Tillicious Girl
Tillicious Girl

i had a dream where i was back in school. i went into the cafeteria for lunch and saw Till was there as a substitute teacher. he looked so adorable dressed in a suit and a sweater vest. my brother and i walked over to him, my brothers got him to autograph our R+ albums. i sat with him and talked to him. he was talking in english and had his strong german accent. pour guy was so hungry

i went around and got him some stuff to eat. i got him some cookies, a sandwich, and still he wanted more! i stuck around him for a while, but after school ended, he abandoned the teacher act he was putting on and went to being a crazy singer, jumping on the cars and school bus

Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies ~ Till Lindemann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:09 pm 
Rosenrot Donator
Rosenrot Donator

I very rarely remember any dreams I have, R+ associated or not, but I did have one the night before yesterday, it was weird, but cool, and I woke up in a good mood because of it. See, I was having a small get-together type party at my house (but it wasn't really my house that I actually live in, as dreams go lol), and it's summertime and we're hanging out outside in the back yard, me, my babe and his brother, some other in-laws, (only the cool ones I like though, which was good :lol: ), my one friend from school who lives out of state who I still talk to, and another old friend from school who I haven't talked to since back then, like 10 years ago. So anyway, we're all outside, got a small fire going, everyone's standing/sitting round having a beer and stuff, and Reesh shows up in boots and jeans and a black t-shirt all casual like, everyone's like 'hey man, what's going on?' like he's just another one of their buddies popping in, y'know? I'm sittin' up on top of the picnic table with my feet on the bench, and he comes over and says hey, and it's all like, cool. Then the friend from school that I haven't talked to in years comes over all like :eee: and I have to take her away, take her to the front yard and she's like, ' :omg: is that...?!', because back when we were friends, she favored Reesh and I was always for Till, so she was like, geeking out because he was there. And I was like, 'dude! You gotta play it cool! You can't act like you know who he is, don't make a big deal out of it or he'll run away!'
Then I woke up, but it was funny.

Totally awesome avatar image by artist Andrew Hunter of Voodoo Tattoo in Boston, Lincolnshire (https://www.facebook.com/yayzus)
(Thanks to Butcher for pointing this out!)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:45 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

Last night I was on a motorcycle with Schneider and I was uhm... terrified. :lol: It was the first real R+ dream I've had in a little while, where the whole dream was just about them. Otherwise they have only made guest appearances lately and it's mostly been just Schneider.

I was going to go on a kind of road trip with the whole band and I think some other people too. We were going to ride in a kind of minibus with a small caravan attached. Till was inside the caravan fixing something in there and Richard was carrying some boxes into the caravan. He seemed really happy and excited about the trip and liked helping out with the packing. :lol: Till was muttering about something in the caravan.
Paul was standing nearby watching what the staff and everyone was doing, he looked a bit suspicious or kind of unimpressed. He had his eyebrow raised and looked a bit confused. Schneider is standing next to me putting his jacket on and i was talking to him because I was his girlfriend or something. I was going to ride in the minibus with the band and Schneider was going to ride his motorcycle and Paul was going to ride on the back of it with him. Or at least... that's what Schneider thought. :lol: When Paul found out about that plan he just went: "No f :x: g way!" He put his hand up, pointed at Schneider and argued with him and loudly declaring that he was not getting on a f :x: motorcycle with him. "You want to die on the highway, then go ahead and do it yourself." He totally refused. Then he turned around and left and went and sat in the minibus instead.
So I had to take Paul's place, because there was no room for me otherwise. Schneider just smiled at me and gave the other helmet and I was clinging to him for dear life! I was so scared, because I thought we were going so fast. He wasn't a bad driver or anything, but I didn't enjoy that ride. Damn Paul took my place in the bus! :lol:

The other R+ dreams have been much more out of context and I just remember them appearing briefly.

In one my husband and I were at some restaurant or bar, where the walls where lit up and dark blue. We were sitting around a bog white shiny table and Paul, Schneider and Richard were there too. Paul and Schneider were sitting close together, Richard a little further away.
Paul was constantly teasing my husband and making dirty jokes about what he (Paul) and Schneider got up to. My husband smiled or laughed about something and then Paul turbs to me with a naughty grin and says he. "He won't be smiling when we (Paul and Schneider) are :x: each other." :blush: Then Paul snickered with evil grin. Schneider just sat there calmly, smiled at Paul and listened to what he was saying. He didn't seem to mind. So... slash even in my dreams. :lol:

In another one I was back at Prater in Berlin and talking to Schneider out on the patio, just like I did. He was dressed the way he was when I met him and we were talking about the food and drinks at Prater. He asked me if I had tried the food and I said yes, told him what I had and that I liked it and he told me that the food is really good here and should really try a few more things. Then I asked him if the Prater beer was any good and Schneider pursed his lips and shook his head. "No, not really..." Then we sort of giggled and continued talking.

Then I was at some party and I was sitting on a couch with Schneider and some other people. Richard was there, at the end of the couch I think. Not right next to Schneider anyway. I was leaned up on Schneider and he had his arm around me. On his other side was some other person he had his arm around. We were talking but it was a bit hard to hear over the music and apparently I was sitting on Schneider's "deaf side". He couldn't hear on his right ear, and he kept turning his head to hear me, apologised when he missed something I said and told me to lean over and talk closer to his other ear. He kept looking at me more than the other person next to him and was smiling at me and held me close. It was sweet. ^_^ :kiss:

Another night I had been caring for Schneider in my house while he was sick. I lived in a pretty big old wooden house next to some area with trees, a small forest or something. I had a big garden and he had to come and stay with me because he was very sick. I remember just bringing him something while he was lying in bed, sleeping or unconscious. He still had long curly hair then. I sat with him or did something, I was by the bed and touched his face. He didn't react.
Later on when he was better he was out in the garden in the autumn. He had short hair now and he was wearing a jacket and a scarf. I don't really know what he was doing out there, he seemed to want to help with the gardening... but he wasn't really doing much. :lol: He took a rake and scraped at some leaves, without gathering them in a pile or something. Scraped at something else in another patch... then he just stood and looked around while he held onto the rake. :lol:
Later I'm at a dinner with some girlfriends, we talk and giggle and they ask me how Schneider is doing, if he is feeling better and I tell them he is almost well now. I also tell them about his failed gardening attempts. :lol: We laugh and then I tell them how he can't cook either.

Then there was one where my husband and I where waiting for something at some place, some kind of lounge/livingroom. Schneider was sitting on a couch by himself and he was... knitting. :Wtf2: He was very focused on what he was doing, sat leaned back and seemed very relaxed while he was knitting some square or rectangular thing. He had a big ball of yellow yarn next to him. He told us he likes to knit when he has to wait for things. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:21 am 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Deleted

Last edited by frau_lindemann on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:17 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^ Nice dream, I wish you the next time it'll go on 8) :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:33 am 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Deleted

Last edited by frau_lindemann on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:42 am 
Newcomer
Newcomer

:shock: Had a dream that the guys were lined up on a busy road in China, causing a traffic jam and everyone was surrounding them to see what they were doing, and they were dressed up as monks like in Rosenrot. It was like a weird ritual they were doing on the road, and they each got out these little silver boxes and put them on the floor, kneeled in a line (like they do at the end of their concerts sometimes) and each opened their boxes that were on the floor and it turned out to be a pink dildo (LIFAD boxset style!!!) and they started putting it up their noses. ALL whilst keeping the most solemn face ever. :? :shock: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  Next