Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dreams of Rammstein
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:41 pm 

The last dream I had of Rammstein didn't feature the guys directly but it was depressing one because I somehow found out that Till had died somehow. Like what made my subconscious conjure that one up? :um: :( :cry:

3rd: March 2012 (Made In Germany Greatest Hits Tour)
Ich liebe dich Rammstein fur immer!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:50 am 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

^ :hug: I think the mind makes up dreams from things that you might worry about subconsciously.

I made out with Till last night. :shock: Deep, hot kisses, his arms around me, pressing me against his wide chest, his hands gliding down my arms. He looked at me with this dozy look between the kisses. We were both dressed and out somewhere in town and nothing more happened, but wow... it was hot. :shock: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:20 pm 

Last night I had a dream that I sat beside Till in the middle seat of a van that was going on some kind of road-trip, I have no idea where. It was nighttime so I couldn't see very well, and an unidentifiable member of R+ sat in the back behind us. From the vibes, I would guess it was Schneider. Till was acting exactly how I would expect him to act. 8) Also, I think young Paul was driving.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:35 pm 
Tillicious Girl
Tillicious Girl

i had a dream last night. i was hosting Rammstein at a small venue. they played a few songs then took a break. i sat down with Till, Schneider and Paul. Paul saw me and whispered to Till "she has a thing for you." Till looked at me with a smile.

"do you have a crush on me?" he asked

i looked away shy and embarrassed until Till leaned in and kissed me softly

Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies ~ Till Lindemann

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:14 pm 
Newcomer
Newcomer

That's kind of the most perfect dream ever!! Hahaha its so sweet and calming. Awww :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:55 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

^^ That's really sweet. :D

I dreamt a few nights ago that Paul was living with me and my husband here in our flat in Berlin. It was supposed to be this flat, but it didn't quite look like it does in real life, the rooms were in different places. Paul was living in our guestroom because... for some reason he needed to stay with us. :lol: Mostly he was just minding his own business and went places during the day, came home in the evenings and had coffee with us here sometimes.
Then someone from some music company came and delivered his guitar one day and I had to sign some paper when it arrived. The guy at the company thought it had been delivered to the wrong person, so my husband had to call them and tell them that "no, Mr. Landers got his guitar, he is just staying here for a while. Everything is okay."
Mostly my husband and I were just doing what we normally do in our flat and went all the places we usually go, but somehow we still managed to p*ss off Paul. :lol:
My husband and I don't even have to get up early in the morning and we seldom leave the flat before lunchtime, but Paul was still bothered when we left for the market one day. It was lunchtime and just as we are leaving, a cranky Paul, dressed in the t-shirt he had been sleeping in, came out of the guestroom. He squinted at us and had his lip curved and just looked like such a cranky old man. :lol: :heart: :kiss: and he told us: "You know, you people get up far too early."

Right... he is a Berliner after all. Before lunchtime doesn't exist. :rolling: Sorry Paul!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:33 am 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

I've dreamt about R+ 3 nights in a row now, Till especially. :Wtf2:

In the first one Till and I were sort of going out, but more like just friends. Until I wanted to go home o my husband, then Till kind of demanded that I should be his girlfriend. I wasn't flattered in that dream, I was a little scared because he wasn't really kind about it, he just ordered me to go home with him and live with him and just give up my husband. I didn't get a very good feeling from the dream.

The second one was better. I was walking home through Berlin. When I passed Potsdamer Platz Till suddenly said hi and called me by my first name, like we knew each other. He wanted to talk to me about some things and then also brought most of the band over to celebrate my birthday. They were sitting around a table in my flat. Till and Schneider were talking to each other and Schneider seemed to think everything was okay. Richard and Flake didn't really know why they were in my flat.
After dinner at the table everyone was walking around in the flat, Schneider was looking through my bookshelf and Richard was sort of standing behind him and checking what Schneider found.
Till and I talked about his poetry and my writing and then I asked him to sign his book for me.

In the third one I was on a date with Till. We were both a little bit dressed up and out somewhere at a event in Berlin. Then we made out on the red carpet and got photographed as we were kissing. I really felt the kisses in my dream. :shock: :fire:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:12 am 

^Maybe it was your husband kissing you in your sleep...*heart melts*...awwwww, thats adorable, even if thats not the case, its still :x: adorable! :heart: :heart: :kitty: :heart:

I have an addiction...an addiction to Till

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:46 am 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

^ Haha, no he didn't kiss me in my sleep. :lol: I just have very intense and detailed dreams. I always feel things when I dream. Good thing when you have good dreams, not so cool when you have nightmares or sad dreams.

And it continues... Last night I dreamt about Paul and Schneider. For some reason Schneider was in a wheelchair and hadn't been feeling well. He was walking around sometimes, but when we where in town, Paul and I had to push him around with us. It worked until there was some kind of parade in town. It was a little hard to get past all the horses and carriages and crowds of people with the wheelchair. There were tram tracks on the ground too, which also made it hard. At one point we sort of had to wait and Schneider was carefully petting one of the horses on the nose.

I was going on a trip with them, by train, the kind you sleep in. Schneider and I were going to share a section and Paul was going to be in the next one alone. Paul did not like this arrangement at all. He gave me the dirtiest look, like I was stealing his boyfriend. :rolling: He wanted to share sleeping place with Schneider and wanted me to stay in the other one. I could tell Schneider was about to agree with him, so while Paul went to unpack, I asked Schneider to lie down and cuddle with me. He didn't protest. It got a bit 18+ and I really felt those deep kisses too and the his body as I was touching him. Very nice. 8)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:40 am 

Dammit you are lucky!!!

I have an addiction...an addiction to Till

Last edited by Till Addict on Mon May 16, 2016 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:32 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

I had the weirdest dream that Richard was in love with me and kept sending me romantic postcards and would keep phoning to ask if I got them :rolling: :rolling:
Now, I am going to guess that the current RZK postcard competition on Facebook has prompted this dream :rolling: but I really don't think he would send me love notes lol. A girl can dream... :bounce:

To be honest, that is the first Rammstein dream I have had in a long time. God I wanna win that comp now!

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:59 pm 

Last night's dream involved Schneider and I was at a party surrounded by lots of people. Suddenly he appeared and started talking to me and making jokes. It was very funny, I even woke up laughing :rolling:
It was a short but sweet dream that made me feel great. He looked so lovely :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:10 pm 

I dreamed of them a month ago! Flake and Till were chasing me. I won't say why I loved that.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:39 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

I had the most vidid dream this night; mostly including Till.

I was at a Rammstein concert in my hometown. On this quite small venue (this it can hold maximum 3500standing visitors). The stage is super small. It was a sit-down-concert.Because of the small venue, there were no pyrotechnics :r+fire: Well, that's not entirely true. Because instead of live-pyro, it was broadcastet on these many normal size tv-screens that were at the feet of every seat).

Aparently, I didn't have a ticket, cause I started out by sitting way in the back on some chairs. At one point, a little girl came up to me with paper tissues and gave me the saddest look. Then I found out, that tears were streaming down my cheeks.

The concert was weird. The thing I remember mostly was, that suddenly the venue shifted into kind of an indoor sportsaren and Till ran around, shooting on handball goals with a ball while singing some swingversion of a Rammstein song. I mentioned to the people next to me, that I really love that swingalbum they did a few years ago...... :rolling: :doh:

End of concert and Till walks straight beside me on his way out. We small talk a bit about the concert and about the small vanue. I ask him politely for a picture and he agrees. Stading next to him was amazing :angel: Tall and broad, hot and dirty from the show and very very very paient and polite. Didn't smile, though :) But when I have to take the picture, I get so nervous, that I never manage to revers the camera on my phone, so I didn't get the picture...

and then I woke up ...... feeling actually pretty bummed, that I didn´t manage to get the pic. And a little confused about the very unusual Rammstein concert.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:29 pm 

what a great thread!

My dream was a short one but i didn't want to wake up :oops:

Basically me and my friend were at this massive garden party and it was late at night and all the trees had fairy lights in and there was music playing and there was a drinks bar and a buffet and my friend met her date there and her date introduced us to Schneider and he was wearing what he does in the haifisch video ( he even had his hair tied back like he does in the video! ) we greeted each other shook hands exchanged names blah blah blah, suddenly my friend is off with her date and im walking around the garden just exploring and i come across a bench surrounded by fairy lights and lanterns and i'm looking up at the stars in the night sky and then i hear a 'hey' i turn around and its Schneider and he has a drink for us both ( one for me and one for him) and he sits next to me and we just chat about nothing in particular and then i woke up ( i wish i didn't because i was loving that dream) :headwall:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  Next