Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:44 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1306 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dreams of Rammstein
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:14 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

^ Omg, the last part of your dream... :rolling: Makes you wonder what your mind is up to at night sometimes, doesn't it. :lol:

Not Last night, but the night before, Schneider made a brief appearance in my dream. ^_^
I dreamt my husband and I had arranged some kind of big, fancy party. It almost looked like we were redoing our wedding, but no ceremony, wedding bouquet or anything. I had a white long dress on that kind of looked like wedding dress and my husband wore a black suit. We had rented a castle or mansion or something that looked a lot like the place were Haifisch was filmed. We were going to have many guests, but noone showed up. :( Then the people who were supposed to deliver the champagne delivered a few enormous bottles instead of many normal sized ones that we had ordered. They were almost the size of a person. :shock: And they just left them lying around in the grass outside the castle. :?
So after realising noone was going to show up, my husband and I were standing inside the big beautiful room were we were supposed to have the party and were looking out through the big windows at the garden were the bottles were lying around.
Some guy comes walking past the castle, discover the big bottles and comes closer. We see that it's Schneider and he walks around among the big bottles with a confused expression and starts checking them out. Then I guess he decided to steal one. :lol2: So he grabbed the huge bottle by the neck and started dragging it inside the castle where we were. He didn't realise we were in there and looked pretty surprised when he saw us. Also looked a bit guilty or disappointed since now someone knew he was stealing the bottle. :lol: He asked who we were and what was going on, so we told him about the failed party and that he could have the bottle if he wanted it. Then he stayed and checked out the food and talked to us.
So I guess we had one guest anyway. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:27 am 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

Two nights in a row I was having really sweet dreams about Schneider. :heart:

In the first one I was snuggling with him on a couch. It was a pretty bright room and it was supposedly his house. He was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans, the way he often dresses but his hair was more like it was in Völkerball time. I was hugging him from behind, running my fingers through his hair and running my thumb over the freckles under his eyes and on his hands and he was smiling and seemed to enjoy having my arms around him.

In the second one he looked the way he does nowadays. It was late spring or summer and pretty green and warm and we were walking next to each other on the way to his house. There was some kind of little creek in his neighborhood and for some reason the bridge was not there, it was being repaired or something. But there were some kind of boards, or logs lying across the creek that people used to walk across it. Schneider easily walked across but I lost my balance and stepped into the water. It was not deep, but my shoes got wet and I laughed and shouted at Schneider to wait for me. He raised his eyebrow and shook his head at me, but he was still smiling. He asked if I was alright and I told him yes, but that my feet were all wet and felt awful and that it was not going to be pleasant walking the rest of the way. Then he smiled at me and said: "I guess I'll just have to carry you then." and then he just picked me up in his arms, bridal style. :lol: I giggled and put my arm around his shoulders, but I was also a little scared. I told him he didn't have to carry me and he just brushed it off and said "You're not that heavy anyway. I'm pretty strong." And then he added: "You are lighter than Paul."
Huh? :shock: :lol: Slash works its way into my dreams all the time.

Then I also had a dream about Paul. I had got a job at the R+ office in Berlin and was on my way there. I was just going to be in the office, serve coffee and help out with meetings and stuff. When I took the tram or S-bahn there, I got on and there was no place to sit, so I stood in the isle holding on to some pole. Paul and a friend of his get on as well and they also had to stand and hold on to something and they were only about 3 feet away from me. I was smiling when I saw Paul. He looked like he usually does in his leather jacket, boots and the black beanie on his head. After a minute, he turns and looks at me and it seems like wondered where he had seen me before, then he said hi and nodded at me.
After a while I had switch to a bus to get to the office and to my surprise, Paul and his friend got on that bus too. Paul looked surprised to see me again, nodded at me again and went and sat down with his friend. I realised they were also on their way to the office and sort of smiled to myself thinking: "We are going to the same place. Paul is going to be pretty surprised when he sees me going there too."
It was just kind of cute.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:56 pm 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum. Woo!

Anyway, a dream I had a month ago was pretty hilarious...

I was driving through Berlin with some friends and we saw a concert stage setting up and it was Rammstein! So, I start talking to Till and he starts giving me a whole presentation (with charts) on how the band only chooses the cities in which they perform based on the price of groceries! Hahahaha

He said it made sense economically for them to travel all the way to another city, if the groceries were reasonably priced. Lmao! And he had a huge chart with each city name and the stores and how much food cost. Hahaha it was a funny dream, to say the least :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:24 am 

^^ :nicemeet: , Mishamasha.

Strangely, the recent dream I'm posting also has to do with groceries. :o

I had a dream that I was walking though the grocery store, and Mein Herz Brennt was playing on the store radio! That would never happen in real life where I live.

This was also funny because Mein Herz Brennt is a song about nightmares and that was first the dream that I'd had in a long time that wasn't a nightmare. It was very refreshing.

Last edited by KM Landers on Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:57 am 
Newcomer
Newcomer

KM Landers, nice to meet you too! :)

That's pretty good you had a positive dream haha
Also funny that ours both had to do with groceries hahaha

I know what you mean, a Rammstein song would never be played even on the radio here, well, certainly not a mainstream station and CERTAINLY NOT in a grocery store! LOL

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:04 am 
Rosenrot Donator
Rosenrot Donator

:welcome: Mishamasha :)

I had weird dream while ago and it included Rammstein. I was on Rammstein concert, on front row waiting for a gig to begin. There wasn' much people, maybe 30 or something like that. The venue was something that could be my school, very small and also stage was small. For some reason, I had my cat with me. I hold her under my jacket but then she ran off. Next moment I see my cat on stage, sitting on Schneider's drumset. :lol: I asked security to bring her back to me, but she jumped down and then I couldn't see her anymore. I almost started crying because I thought she is gone forever. Then Richard appeared holding my cat and gave her to me over the fence. And then he walked away. I was so happy! Of course I woke up after that and didn't see the concert.
I remember thinking "Why would someone bring cat to Rammstein concert?" :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:08 pm 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi Psykoosi! Nice to meet you as well! =)

That's such a sweet dream haha glad your kitty was OK.. too bad it will have to miss out future shows xD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:39 pm 

^^ I would be jealous of the cat. :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:36 pm 

Nightmare last night!

Since I recently made a decision to denounce the restrictive, fundamentalist church in which I was raised, I've been having more nightmares than I've ever had in my life. I think it is my brain's way of sorting everything out.

Last night I had a dream that while I was watching Rammstein perform onstage, the pyrotechnics began to grow into larger-than-life flames. When Till let out his signature blood-curdling baritone yell, I realized that we were in Hell!

When I woke up, I thought to myself "If the boys are in Hell, maybe it won't be such a bad place." :r+fire:

I guess my personal hell would be having to compete with other fans for their attention. 8) :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:57 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

^ Aww, too bad with the nightmare. :hug:

The worst thing about having really detailed dreams that feel real is that my nightmares feel the same way and stay with me all day too. :shock: Luckily I very seldom have them.

@mishamasha: First of all, welcome to the forum! :welcome: Glad you decided to join us. :)
Your dream was funny and it actually would not surprise me one bit if it were true! :rolling: Berliners are so stuck in their way and often complain about the price of stuff in Berlin nowadays. My friends in Berlin, especially the ones from the East, they wont even go down certain streets because they think the prices are outrageous. :lol:

I keep forgetting to write down the last two R+ dreams I had. :doh: They were pretty interesting.

In the first one I was in my town, where I live now and my husband and I were walking to the furniture store at the end of town to get some stuff. It looked exactly like it does here and we walked the same way we usually do to get there. The furniture store has big glass windows along the whole wall so you can see inside and as we got closer, we saw that all of R+ were in the shop. :o :yay: They were all sitting on a huge white couch and some white armchairs, except for Paul who was standing up. He had on a pink sweater, the same one he wore when I met him last time actually, and he was gesturing and talking to the rest of the band. I was excited to meet them all when we went in and as we approached them we could hear that Paul was trying to convince the whole band to buy this big, white and ugly and boring-looking couch for their studio. The rest of the band did not seem impressed at all. Till had sort of slid down on the couch, resting his head in his hand looked like he wasn't listening anymore. The rest of them looked bored or annoyed. :lol:
When the guys were leaving, my husband approached Till about a job or something and Till looked at him tiredly and sighed and then apologised and said: "I'm sorry... I can't talk right now, my head is totally worn out (from Paul's nagging about the couch :lol: ). So he asked us to contact him later somehow.

The dream changed and suddenly I was with Paul, in a tiny weird flat that he rented. It was really small, dark and dirty or messy. I was going to take a shower and the bathroom was also tiny and I could hardly fit in the tiny shower. :? (and I'm a pretty skinny little woman) When I showered, it kept filling up with water and I kept flooding the bathroom floor. I was afraid Paul would get mad at me, but he came in when I was standing there naked and he just told me not to worry about it because it's always like that in there.
Then he said I should have a haircut... :? and was going to help me with it... :? so he took a beard trimmer or something and just shaved part of my head! :shock: Suddenly my long red hair was lying in the toilet :o and my head looked just ugly, it was just short stubble and cut really badly on one side, the other was still long. I felt pretty p*ssed off and felt like telling Paul that he has to buy me a really good wig until it grows out again. :evil:

You're not shaving my head, Paul! :evil:

In the second one I was watching football in Berlin again. :yay: Germany was playing and I was at one of these public viewing places, but it didn't look like the place I was at last, it looked more like the old fortress in Spandau, an old town outside Berlin. There were lots of people there cheering for Germany anyway and Germany won the game.
Then suddenly Paul came over to all the Germany fans and told us in English, that the place showing the game was going to serve tea and muffins to all the Germany fans. But then as he continued talking and explaining to us where to get it he suddenly forgot how to speak English and said it German. He realised afterwards and sort of chuckled to himself, then turned to some guy next to him and asked him to explain in English in case we did not know what he meant. Paul seemed really tired, he looked very tired and before he left he said he was going to go and sit down somewhere because he was finished.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:24 am 

The first one is hilarious! I can really picture that. I would have asked them if I can try out the couch too. :D The apartment dream sounds more like one of my daydreams. :roll: The last one is also funny. Paul seems to dislike speaking English (which I can understand), but he speaks it so well.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:16 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

True! ;) :hug: sorry for that :cry: , but in my dreams Richard is while rough (in most cases) and with Till often talk... :heart: Аt least to me so.... :oops: :doh:

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:22 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

I had another dream about Paul last night. ^_^ :heart:

I dreamt I was just here in my flat, everything looked the way it does and it was a rainy and grey spring day, just like yesterday. My husband was outside somewhere because he had been in town.
Then when he came home again, Paul suddenly came through my door as well. :D My husband had bumped into him in our town, where Paul had been looking for somewhere to stay. Good luck with that - there are two small hotels and they are both usually closed. :lol: Paul was soaking wet and feeling a bit cold, so my husband asked to come home and offered him to stay in our flat. Paul was wearing some kind jacket, black tight jeans and a black t-shirt and his clothes were soaked and clinging to him. He had the black beanie on his head as well and when he looked at me with a smile and said hi, there were raindrops running down his face. He looked a bit tired and sort of excused himself, smiling and saying my husband had offered him to stay and that he hoped I didn't mind.
I helped him take his soaked jacket off and hung it up for him. Then showed him where he could hang the rest of the clothes he had in some kind of travel bag. All his stuff in the bag was wet, so he hung them up to dry in our bathroom. Then my husband went and checked if the laundry room was free so he could stick them in the tumble dryer.
In the meantime my husband gave Paul some of his clothes, so he would have something dry to wear. Paul had some dry black underwear on that were his own, but my husband gave him a white t-shirt he could wear over it. It was far too big for Paul, since he much smaller than my husband, but Paul was just happy to wear something dry. Paul asked me if I didn't have any t-shirts, because they would be a better size but I told him I never wear those kind of clothes, so unless he wants to wear a little black cocktail dress, then he'll have to settle for my husband's t-shirt. Then smiled and chuckled.

When it was time to go to bed Paul did not want to sleep by himself. He looked into our bedroom and I think he wanted to sleep in there but my husband said no, he did not want him in bed as well. :lol: So he told me to go sleep on the couch with Paul. :shock: :rolling:
So we did. I made a bed for us on our couch and then Paul and I sat up and watched something on his or my laptop, we drank something and laughed and giggled and then went to bed after a while.
Paul seemed very happy that I would be there on the couch with him. Now he was wearing one of his own white tank tops and black underwear. He made himself comfortable and then lifted the blanket to invite me into bed and also reached out his arm like he wanted to embrace me. He was smiling happily towards me and as soon as I crawled into bed next to him on the couch, he wrapped his arms around me and held me close. It was very cosy and cuddly. We didn't do anything but lie close and talk and the dream ended after that. But it was very sweet. :heart:

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 12:42 am 
Paul Doll
Paul Doll

^ That sounds very cosy and lovely. :)

Not actually a Till girl...Paul crept in and captured my heart. ♥

Avatar comes from here: http://asdxxx987.deviantart.com/art/Paul-7-498449973

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:00 am 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

Well, the other morning I had an erotic dream about Paul and Schneider again... :blush: 8) :fire:

But last night I dreamt that Schneider and I were going to church here in my town. He was either staying with me here in my flat or we lived together, we had some kind of relationship anyway. There was going to be an international service at the church here and he wanted to go to church with me because it was important to him and I go to church too, so I didn't mind. We were in town together, I showed him were the church was and how to get there. Then I was going to go and get some things in town and he was going to go home and clean the flat and work on something, then we were going to meet at church in time for the service.
Schneider had really bad memory and often forgot things, so I reminded him several times to meet me at the church - he assured me it was no problem, he would remember. I asked if he remembered the way and he said yes, of course. He was smiling at me before I left and was about to start vacuuming the floor.
I guess I was in town again for a while and when I show up at church - no Schneider. No worries yet, it was a while until it started, but I waited and he still he still didn't show up. :roll: I was sitting inside the church before the service, talked to some people and had some cake and coffee while I waited. Then a few minutes before the service was about to start, I go out to see if he is there yet and still no Schneider. :sped: :headwall: So I picked up my phone and called him. He answers after a few signals, but I almost can't here him, he can't hear me because he is listening to loud rock music and hasn't turned it off when he answered. :roll: :lol: I tried to tell him something and then he yelled at me on the phone that he couldn't hear me and sounded totally irritated. I kind of lost my temper with him then and yelled right back: "Turn the music off, you idiot!" :lol: So he did and then we could talk. I told him he as supposed to meet me at church and asked why the hell he wasn't there. He swore and said like "shit... I forgot." Duh... :lol: and said he would come there. I told him to hurry because the service was going to start in a minute and that he would be late. Luckily I live very close to the church, it takes a few minutes to walk there. I asked if he remembered the way and he said he did.
This time he did show up. I was standing on the steps of the church waiting when he came walking. He was wearing dark jeans, a dark shirt, pointy brown boots and knee-long black coat. He still had long hair.
He smiled and hugged me on the steps and asked why I wasn't inside. I told him he was lucky, the service had not started yet because the priest was late too. :lol: We went inside together, he looked around, we sat down and listened to some music. I guess we listened to sermon or something and then had church coffee and something to eat afterwards and people in church were talking to him.
I think that was the end of the dream. It was a bit frustrating, but still kind of nice. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1306 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  Next