Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:37 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3719 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 248  Next
 Post subject: Re: You know your obsessed with Rammstein when......
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:00 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^ that bottom one sounds familiar, tormenting parents is fun :twisted:

.......when you see a man wearing a R+ jacket, and your friends immediately hold onto you (i wasn't even going to jump on him, honest :D
.......when you suggest buying parachute pants and a one way ticket to berlin in order to kidnap rammstein members, to your mum for our next holiday

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:48 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Location: Standing beside Richard's hairdresser, pouting and fussing.
@ Kira: So glad it made someone other than myself laugh! :wink: It is a lovely smile isn't it. :roll: Although there's a lot to distract a person in that video :D :lol: :fire: . Seriously I don't know how they get him to do the things they do, usually seems to involve wearing dresses, I guess he clearly has a need to get in touch with his feminine side. (Mostly by repeatedly getting in touch with other people's feminine sides :D :shock: - hey he never said he was good at monogamy)

Actually that red dress was kinda cute, he and Schneider made a cute couple ... :fire: :P

Anyways you asked about the silver skirt: Bizarre Festival Koln 1996. Also has Flake's underpants taking a starring role, Till wearing a sparkly codpiece and matching silver shoes, and Paul and Schneider in cute matching bleach-blond haircuts. And Olli just being cool and taller than everyone else. No duct-tape yet though. Something for everyone in other words.

Links in the Media Section thread!! :D

* You know you're obsessed with Rammstein when ... you can quote performances by the costumes worn in each. :D :rolling:

Last edited by dynki on Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:28 pm 
Tillicious Girl
Tillicious Girl

@dinky: i read your post about puppies and flowers :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
ok, now seriously...i love you :hug:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:26 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

@ soniecika - thanks !! :D :D :D luvs u too :hug: :hug: It just somehow seemed to all fit together in my warped little alternate reality mind. And thanks to Kira for pointing out the second DRSG video has puppies too ...

Director to RZK: "So, then what happens is you come in to the room in your pretty red dress, see, and everybody looks at you, and then you magically turn into a bunch of puppies !!"
RZK: "Excellent, sounds heartwarming, just like a Disney movie!" [Beams big happy smile, wanders off for cigarette]
Assistant, to Director, whispered: "Do we tell him about what the puppies do in the scenes before and after, boss?"
Director, whispered: "Shut up, do you want to get work experience on a music video or not?"

You know you're obsessed with Rammstein when ... you somehow convince yourself that R+ have something to do with puppies and flowers. :kitty: :bounce: :D :bounce:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:55 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

@dynki: Thank you so much for the links! Now I can say my life is complete (after seeing Richie in a silver skirt? I must be sick somehow..) :rolling: The music videos of DRSG are so good :drool: My almost 10 year old twin sisters just LOVE the '98 version. I thought they would be afraid of the fake dog heads coming out of Till, but they only laughed and said it was funny! And they really loved the dogs too. When I asked if they knew what was happening in the video they said that they understand completely how the story in the video goes. :bounce: And Richie's dress...

Director to RZK: "So, then what happens is you come in to the room in your pretty red dress, see, and everybody looks at you, and then you magically turn into a bunch of puppies !!"
RZK: "Excellent, sounds heartwarming, just like a Disney movie!" [Beams big happy smile, wanders off for cigarette]

Honestly, I almost died when I read that. :rolling: Richie and his flowers and puppies! I love you so much, dynki :hug: And men in dresses are a complete turn-on for me too, can't help it :oops:

You know you're obsessed with Rammstein when.. you can even have your 9 year old little siblings to be their fans (with a little help of cute dogs :P )

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:29 am 

*deleted*

Last edited by devildog on Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:06 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

devildog - let's corrupt our little sisters together! :hug:

devildog wrote:
You know you're obsessed with Rammstein when half of the harddrive on your computer is filled up with Rammstein pictures, videos, music++...

Oh yes. :oops: I've noticd that when my computer is completely filled (again) I never even consider about deleting any of my Rammstein stuff from it, not even the CDs I've ripped from my own CDs I've bought! I just can't. ^_^

You know you're obsessed with Rammstein when... you start to blow kisses to the R+ on your wall.

I know I'm late, but I'm doing it now and better late than never! :bounce:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:41 am 
Tillicious Girl
Tillicious Girl

Kira wrote:
devildog - let's corrupt our little sisters together! :hug:

devildog wrote:
You know you're obsessed with Rammstein when half of the harddrive on your computer is filled up with Rammstein pictures, videos, music++...

Oh yes. :oops: I've noticd that when my computer is completely filled (again) I never even consider about deleting any of my Rammstein stuff from it, not even the CDs I've ripped from my own CDs I've bought! I just can't. ^_^

You know you're obsessed with Rammstein when... you start to blow kisses to the R+ on your wall.

I know I'm late, but I'm doing it now and better late than never! :bounce:

:oops: i have a 3Gb R+ discography, the LaB and Volkerball dvds ripped(i'm a poor student :? ) and going to download Lichtspielhaus - each dvd takes about 8 Gb, so... :shock:

You know you're obsessed with Rammstein when... you start dealing for free pictures, videos, concerts and translated lyrics to all of your friends whom you've managed to convince that R+ rulzzzz and owns everybody :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:11 am 
Paul Doll
Paul Doll

Your sister curses you because you got her son into listening to them!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:46 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

dynki wrote:

@ PuNkY - sorry I didn't realise you meant the book by Till's father until I reread what you said and read your thread :oops: - I knew Till's dad was a writer but didn't realise he had written about his son, and before anything happened, too. Interesting. My comments were about Till's book Messer so that should make more sense. Thanks for informing me!! :)

xxx

i have get a few day ago the messer book. and now i can understand from what are you talking about because i havebt seen the book before. this for his father is so cute. and the poem about nele :hug:

...... when you have collectet the most books

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:49 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

@ jette - :lol: :rolling: :rolling: :lol:

@ PuNkY - well, you actually will understand the poems so much better than I do !!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:15 pm 
Mistress of Ceremonies (admin)
Mistress of Ceremonies (admin)

You see a pic of Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps in your newspaper - and immediately notice that he's got a squared-off chin - like Till... 8)

Live a cruelty free life - go vegan.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:17 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

When you make your own band member t shirt cause it's A LOT cheaper then the Rammstein store and it has free shipping XD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:23 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

BK...When I see Michael Phelps, all I can think of is, how much MORE beautiful Till must have been. :drool: Wish there were photos of Till with his swim tights on, around somewere. :fire:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:13 pm 
Tillicious Girl
Tillicious Girl

^i thought so many times at that :wink:

...take pics with your cell phone of the LaB dvd in order to catch the naughty smirk..and you do...*now i need to download the pic and post it 8) *

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3719 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 248  Next