:rolling: Great thread!! I can relate to most of the list so far.
*You refer back to their songs constantly when taking German classes (which you started taking because of them, of course
*You travel all the way to Berlin just to see where they've lived/filmed videos/etc.
*You celebrate their birthdays, complete with cake (hand up)
But I think the thing I relate with the most is this:
* you simply can't stop thinking about them no matter what (another hand up)
I can also say I can relate to many of the lists.
Oh, I decided ages ago when I'm visiting Berlin someday I'm SO going to go find the U-Bahn of Deutsche Oper where they came out in the video of Mein Teil!
Oh and of course
they turn me on in women's clothing too! shyspectacle & BeeKay
: Ok, when I have children one day they are surely going to HATE ME for being so bloody obsessed with Rammstein so much.
A couple more:
* you want to put Rammstein posters on your wall so you can change into pyjamas at evening and pretend to strip at the boys at the same time..
* you'd like to see wet dreams of both Herr Schneider and 'Frau' Schneider...
* you make your mother crazy by always listening to their songs in the car when is your turn to drive...
* you think they are one of the most important reasons for you to live (both hands up immediately)