Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:03 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1535 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103  Next
 Post subject: Re: The New Album
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:52 pm 
Rosenrot Donator
Rosenrot Donator

I grew up in the foothills of Appalachia. Until I went to college the only bootlegging I'd ever heard of involved moonshine.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:55 pm 
Mistress of Ceremonies (admin)
Mistress of Ceremonies (admin)

^ Sure. :sped:

Live a cruelty free life - go vegan.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:03 am 

@ahoi! Hell even when the website is legit R+ 's management team are in overdrive. Herzelied.com ring a bell? One of the best, most dedicated sites out there was threatened to be sued becuase of a forum post, so justin just swore off his years of hard work, and while the site is still there (and STILL looks better and has more information than most), he hasn't touched it in years.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:20 pm 
Rosenrot Donator
Rosenrot Donator

err.. who's Justin, he should go back to what he was doing if he's not being sued now.

I haven't posted anything other than I found a song, it was good, I want more, I want to pay for it. I am not posting any boot legged anything. Seriously I wouldn't, plus I really dont even know how. If yall haven't realized it yet, I am a dumbass. I do think musicians leak their own stuff to create a buzz-not saying that R+ did, or would, but some do. All this I think I made clear in my earlier posts. So now I will clarify that I understand completely in this post. There is no problem. Im cool, not mad. :D

I appreciate the tactful message KeineLust79, really. Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:39 pm 

No offense was intended. Just trying to pass information along as I was running out the door to the airport. Probably could have worded it better, for that I apologize

Justin was a very influential member of the R+ community. Did a lot of stuff in conjunction with R+ themselves in regards to the running of his fan site, Herzeleid.com was in the past basically the unofficial, official R+ fansite. The reason he never came back is because it wasn't the first time that the management team had gone off the deep end with him. He was in the process of doing the translations for LIFAD when it all went down because somebody on his forums was the one who leaked the info about LIFAD.

Like I said, the website is still up and has a ton of great info even if it isn't up to date any more. You should check it out, you would probably like it. http://www.herzeleid.com

Regards,

- M

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:07 pm 
Rosenrot Donator
Rosenrot Donator

No problem. Thanks for explaining. I have been on Herzeleid, and I was curious why translations stopped mid-LIFAD. I love Rosenrot and wouldn't want to do anything to cause problems.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:39 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Ahhh, so that's why LIFAD is only half translated. That makes alot more sense.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:56 am 
Olli Dolly
Olli Dolly

That would explain why only the first few songs of LIFAD have been translated. It's a shame, his translations were the best out there :(

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:20 pm 

Hey guys,
Sorry if this is a completely random post, but I had no idea where to put it, so if you wanna delete or move it that's fine!
Anyways, I was watching a programme in the UK called 'Come Dine With Me' (loads of other countries have it too) when all of a sudden, I hear whistling. After telling my family to shut up (rude, i know) I realised they were playing 'Engel'! I was like :omg: ! They are using Rammstein on English TV! This never hapens!
So, yeah, I just felt like telling people because I know that some of you may be interested (unlike my friends who think Rammstein sound like 'German aliens')
Laura xxx

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:48 am 
Olli Dolly
Olli Dolly

^ Someone else mentioned that is the "You know you're obsessed with Rammstein when..." thread - the one time I'm not at home watching CDWM they play R+ in the background :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:52 pm 

My daughter gave me the soft box edition of MiG for Mother's Day, woot!, because I have been procrastinating about getting the super deluxe metal box edition ever since I heard they were having quality control problems with it.

From what I've read around various places, those problems have been resolved and the new editions are available. BUT, I have a question from those who have bought the super deluxe edition:

I had heard that originally the DVDs were not only going to contain all the videos and making ofs, but ALSO two concerts: MSG and one from Toronto. But everything I have read since the release does not mention the concerts.

***Are there concerts on the DVDs in the Super Deluxe Metal Box Edition of Made in Germany???***

Thanks for any answers anyone has.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:21 pm 
Tillicious Girl
Tillicious Girl

I have the super deluxe edition and there's no concert on the DVDs, only the videos and making of.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:29 pm 
Rosenrot Donator
Rosenrot Donator

I really really really wish they were heading into the studio to make a new record after this tour is over. I want, need more awesome music!!!!!!!! Id be satisfied with an ep, 5-6 songs---for now.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:46 pm 
Newcomer
Newcomer

I do, too. But I just listened to an interview with Richard in Texas and he said that they are taking a break now, so he is going to work on the second Emigrate album and build a house. He said that they have such a rough time working on their albums that he doesn't even want to think about it or make any plans. He said they are just enjoying themselves playing the old stuff, stuff they've already created. Then he said that we only want to hear the old stuff any way, which is NOT TRUE! He said that they would be doing next year's festivals, which I guess means that we can't even think of having any new Rammstein until 2014 at the earliest! Maybe more like 2015 :(

I love the fact that they so obviously enjoy playing together, as we can tell by them mostly being unable to keep their hands off each other this tour, but it bothers me that they have such a difficult time when they go into the studio.

And Richard, darling, you have to make new stuff for there to be old stuff later on.

Still, I'm happy there's going to be new Emigrate at least.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:18 am 
SchneiderSexual
SchneiderSexual

^ Yes, they will definitely take a break for a little while now. We won't get any new music for some time. It wouldn't surprise me if they leave it for several years before they produce anything new. I know some of them (particularly Richard) have said that LIFAD was a difficult record to make and I think they are a bit reluctant to go back into the studio because of that. I think they will record together again eventually, but probably not for a while.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1535 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103  Next