Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:09 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1535 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103  Next
 Post subject: Re: The New Album
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:58 pm 

Just wanted to add to the discussion from the last page about Herzeleid.com. That was and still is an awesome site for information and translated song lyrics from Rammstein. The man's name that ran that site and did all the translations was Jeremy Williams.

It's too bad that he was threatened to be sued because of a leak in information. I read that the song that got leaked was "Haifisch". In fact, someone had posted the song "Haifisch" on YouTube along with a very disturbing video (not made by Rammstein). In the video they showed vicious fishermen slaughtering innocent sharks and whales. The "fake" video made its appearance on YouTube some time in April of 2010 when Rammstein's "real" video was supposed to be released later on that year. When my son showed me the video (he, like I, was excited to see Rammstein's new video) I was so horrified by the content that I told my son never to show me that video again and I never wanted to even hear mention of "Haifisch" again.

It wasn't for another several months when I saw pictures of Rammstein's "Haifisch" video when I realized that the video I had seen wasn't real. I tried to find the video after I heard about Herzeleid's problems with Rammstein's management and the song leak. But it was circulated on YouTube too, so I wonder why they attacked Jeremy William's site and didn't look for the original source. I think it went a lot further than his site.

Just a tidbit of info. Does anyone know if/when Rammstein is going to release that new video for their song, "Mein Herz Brennt"? :r+fire: :r+fire:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:41 pm 
Newcomer
Newcomer

@lonelywriter88
I highly doubt there's gonna be a mein herz brennt music video cause that song isn't new it's from the mutter album I believe. The only new song on Mig is mein land Im pretty sure.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:14 am 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

^ We already kind of know that there will be a Mein Herz Brennt video. A photographer who worked on the set commented about it and there were two promo pictures from the vid released. :)

We have a thread about it: http://www.rosenrot.ca/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3568

The theory was that there will be a video because it is the only song on the MiG album that does not have a video to it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:14 am 
RichBitch
RichBitch

^I personally think they're going to hold it back for as long as possible to give us something 'new' to look forward to, bearing in mind they're going on a long break now. I wouldn't be surprised at ALL if it only surfaced at the end of this year/beginning of next :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:13 pm 
Tillicious Girl
Tillicious Girl

@Rammundone: We definitely know that Mein Herz Brennt is going to be released. The only thing uncertain is the date.

Speaking of uncertain release dates... Does anyone here have any idea of when the concert footage from MSG/Toronto is going to be released? It's already listed on the DVD producer's/director's website in his CV, and his company posted some footage from it on Youtube (which was promptly removed). And there's already a thread discussing this, would anyone mind linking me there? Thanks. :)

Führe mich, halte mich
Ich fühle dich, ich verlass Dich nicht
-------------------------------
Nassau Coliseum, NY: 4/28/12, Front Row

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:09 pm 

For those who have the Made in Germany metal box set, does the metal rust over time and does that make it hard to store next to other cds and such?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:42 pm 

I had my box up in a closet and when I moved I took it down and it was rusted all to pieces :cry:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:44 pm 
Rosenrot Donator
Rosenrot Donator

Mine has rusted and tarnished in places, but I think it makes it cooler. The metal book binding has too. I havent had any trouble keeping the set together in the box. I thought I had read on R+ official that they had intended for them to do that. I like it!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:53 pm 
Tillicious Girl
Tillicious Girl

Location: Es gibt keinen guten Weg etwas Schlechtes zu tun. (There is no good way to do a bad thing.) T. L.
If the rust bothers you or your stuff, go buy some clear lacquer spray paint and use it as a "fixative". I also do this with my inkjet fotos so they don't run when damp. :water:

(For that use you have to test it on some print you don't want. Not all kinds are compatible! :shock: Others look bad at first but dry clear and glossy.)

:fire: :twisted: :fire: Till Lindemann is my anger-management coach. He says I'm flunking. :fire: :evil: :fire:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:51 pm 

I finally got my MIG metal box and me and my husband have been watching Rammstein videos and making of's with good quality for 3 days now. This band is amazing! The more I learn about them, the more I love what they do. And what I like most is that any of their albums is like a best of collection - that's how good they are! May they live long and prosper! I hope that we will hear at least 2-3 more albums from them some time in the future. Actually, this piece of text describes my feelings at the moment really well:

Ich brauche vieles und viel davon
Und nur für mich, nur für mich
Von allem was man haben will
Brauche ich zehnmal so viel
Ich werde nie satt, ich werde nie satt
Es ist besser, wenn man mehr hat

MEHR!!!!!!!!
NOCH MEHR!

Wonderful, epic people!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:54 pm 

I keep my MIG box in a sealed ziploc, and whenever I handle it I do so with dry cloth gloves. I have owned it since the day it was released and so far it is not being taken over by any rust. Touching it even with your bare fingers will begin the rust process. Keep it sealed in something and handle only with dry cloth and that may help. I keep it stored on a shelf next to everything else, just wrapped up airtight in the baggie.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:27 am 
(mod)
(mod)

R+ put a new list on spotify " Rare Tracks 1994-2012"
https://play.spotify.com/album/1Ov22UoSJHCam2IMwT6h7X

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:07 pm 
Rosenrot Donator
Rosenrot Donator

colette wrote:
R+ put a new list on spotify " Rare Tracks 1994-2012"
https://play.spotify.com/album/1Ov22UoSJHCam2IMwT6h7X

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:01 am 
Rosenrot Donator
Rosenrot Donator

I haven't been here in a long time, but I happened across the post by Yotami regarding the MSG show, and though I'm sure she/he and everyone else knows this by now,a DVD set was released last fall called Rammstein in Amerika that contains that whole show,a documentary, and Making of LIFAD. Just wanted to let anyone that might not know that it exists!

12/11/2010 - New York City, NY; 5/5/2011 - E. Rutherford, NJ; 5/3/2012 - Cleveland, OH

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:50 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

http://teamrock.com/news/2016-08-29/rammstein-writing-for-next-album :r+fire:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1535 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103  Next