Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Strange things people say in their sleep.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:35 pm 
SchneiderSexual
SchneiderSexual

This thread is dedicated to the strange things people say when they either wake up , or are half asleep and not realizing what's coming out of thier mouths. Feel free to share anything you've heard other people say that's funny, interesting, or just downright strange. I'll start us out.

The most interesting one I ever heard was this one time my family and I were going on vacation and my brother had fallen asleep in the car. When we stopped to get something to eat, we tried to wake him and he shot up in his seat screaming "Incomplete pass!

Another time was with the very same brother. I had woken him up for school, and he shot up screaming "No, no! Stacy's Mormon!

And last, but certainly not least in the strange-o-meter. My husband the other night said something totally bizaare to the point that we still talk about it. I had asked him a question while he was half asleep and he said "That avocado is yelling at me." :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Post subject: Re: Strange things people say in their sleep.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:42 pm 
Flake Fiend
Flake Fiend

Location: In a snug cubbyhole with Flake. Ooooh he's so warm and cuddly<3
Well, I guess my martial personality is still apparent while I'm sleeping. Once I could hear myself mumble, "I'll kick your ass"; and I was dreaming about one of my old high school nemeses (who was a guy, mind you).

And since this thread is in a R+ forum, I was having quite a hot dream about Flake where I drawled out "mmmm, yeah Christian.." then after that I said something that was totally X-rated that can only be posted on the 18+ section :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"-Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:30 pm 
(mod)
(mod)

My husband speaks only Czech in his dreams and then asks me what he said in his sleep. :roll: :roll:

Rock over London... Rock on Chicago... Wheaties, breakfast of champions. - Wesley Willis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:44 pm 
RichBitch
RichBitch

Shellie, you had me laughing so hard I was literally crying! :rolling: I certainly hope your husband wasn't too upset about being told off by that avocado. Poor guy... :lol:

I've never caught myself saying anything unusual while half-conscious, but my mother has a tendency to have full-on conversations in her sleep. An occasion that comes to mind happened just a few weeks ago; she came out of her bedroom laughing, and said that last night before bed she had decided to make a pot of chicken and dumplins for dinner the next day (the day she was telling me this), and she had just woken herself up by yelling, "I need biscuits! I need some biscuits!!!" We both had quite the giggle over that, LOL.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:28 am 

My boyfriend is a hilarious sleep talker, the night before last he said 'Its wierd seeing it from a 3rd person point of view' so i said what is sweetie and he said 'well...you were biting my feet' and last night he sat up in bed pointed across the room and said 'what is that..what is that *whimper, omg what is that'
some others include something about a purple volcano, and he once said 'all the water is gone' his brother said what water? and he said 'all the water from all the swimming pools'

strange man, but he does this every single night...do you think its a problem he should get checked out? because sometimes he gets really scared :(

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:33 pm 
SchneiderSexual
SchneiderSexual

^It's a possibilty he could have minor night terrors. I'm no doctor, but I would see one just in case. :hug: :hug:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:57 pm 
Flake Fiend
Flake Fiend

Location: In a snug cubbyhole with Flake. Ooooh he's so warm and cuddly<3
^^hmm..it does sound like he does have some sort of sleep disorder. If it truly becomes problematic, I would go see a therapist. Here's something that I concluded: if something seems out of whack or if you're not feeling well, go see a doctor. They can treat you and they have solutions. :hug: :hug:

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"-Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:41 am 

Yeah thanks guys i think he should, i have suggested it to him but he never seems to listen! he did it again last night 3 times...and woke me each time grr :roll: one of them he was saying 'no' repeatedly and moaning, poor baby :(

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:41 pm 
SchneiderSexual
SchneiderSexual

Update: The newest funny thing my hubby said in his sleep was... "No, no. I don't have the coordinates! In the morning, he told me he was dreaming that he was Chuck from that tv show. :rolling: