Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 545 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next
 Post subject: Re: How was your day?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:35 am 
(mod)
(mod)

Feeling a bit off. Had my flu shot on Thursday afternoon and coincidence or not, woke Friday feverish, headachache , shivering and muscles aching :shock:Hope it passes soon.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:52 am 

^ :hug: :hug: Have some rest, it should wear off soon. When we had class-vaccination in high-school last winter half of my classmates got sick. It happens a lot and it's definitelly not a coincidence. That's why I didn't took it, I'm too paranoid. :roll:

*the lovely pixels made by: http://www.g-revo.co.uk/, avatar made by me.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:39 pm 
Olli Dolly
Olli Dolly

^^ Hope you're feeling better soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:13 pm 
Mistress of Ceremonies (admin)
Mistress of Ceremonies (admin)

^ Poor Colette - hope this soon leaves you :( :hug: :hug: :tea:

Live a cruelty free life - go vegan.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:20 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

Feel beter soon, Colette! :hug: :hug: :hug: :tea: That happened to my friends too right after they had done it.

I've slept most of the day. I think I needed it cause I've felt a bit worn out for a few days and my shoulder is still hurting a bit, but not enough to make me take the pills again. And it's raining and I haven't got much to do anyway so didn't miss much. Will just have coffee and catch up on other things. :coffee:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:51 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

Double posting to keep the thread alive I guess...

Woke up before the alarm went off both because I had slept extremely well and probably also beacuse I was expecting some builders to invade my flat in the afternoon. My entire body was aching and I sure felt that I was alive. :lol: It's still a good feeling cause it comes from some intense yoga exercises yesterday. It was a lot of fun and I felt really happy afterwards so I'm glad the body is sort of "waking up" again.
Went for my usual powerwalk in the countryside and managed to do it really fast despite being a bit stiff. :bounce: My husband gave me his almost new gym shoes, they are slightly too small for him and I've kind of walked my own ones to death :lol: so it felt great with a new pair of walking shoes.
My yoga teacher had invited me to a simple meditation in the evening and I'm glad I went. It was not so different from the meditation I do myself but it was nice to be somewhere else for once and hear a calm voice sort of guiding you. :) Very relaxing.
Had planned to make a nice dinner with fresh fruit - figs and mango and nut paste, guacamole and some lovely vegetables... but forgot some ingredients and the shop was closed so my husband and I went and got some sandwiches at the truck stop instead. :lol: I'll make the lovely dinner tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:03 pm 

^ I see you had a pretty nice day. ^_^ I'll help you keep this thread alive, here...

I've got up too early (7 am is too early for night owls like me) and revised uni stuff before going to labs and stuff. Then in the afternoon I had a short exam done, I'm sort of proud, even though it was mostly luck. i think I'm starting to like that guy - the lab assistant. He's terribly picky and detailed about everything, but he's also geeky and nerdy like my best friend and that's somehow calming. It's nice because I understand what he wants to say in his nerdy-kind-of-way. ^_^
i should've been cooking dinner but I'm not because I'm snickering cookies. Not to mention I have to prepare for tomorrow and I still haven't done a thing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:25 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^ Oh I hope you get your geeky guy! They're so cute, I dated one myself years ago! Too bad he moved away to Canada. :(
Today I had the longest conference meeting by phone ever! From 8:00 am - 6:00pm....NOT KIDDING!!!! :headwall: :shock:

I hope tomorrow will be a better day for me at work. :oops:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:06 am 

^ Uh, I didn't mean it I like him in that way. He's my lab assistant and he's in his late twenties or even older. I meant that I hated him at first because he seemed somehow snotty and now I'm starting to like the way he explains things and corrects our mistakes and such.
Christ, what a conference! :shock: The phone bill will be enormous! I hope today's a less hardworking day for you. ^_^

My day hasn't even come to the half of it and yet it managed to go greatly wrong. I've managed to make two new friends at uni and they've already met and seem to like each other better than they like me. So now I'm pretty much alone again and thus majorly fucked. I hate being the third friend, sooner or later I always end up alone. It makes me feel like shit. :um:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:50 am 
RichBitch
RichBitch

Funny - went to the dentist for a check up and one of the dentists, just before inserting the needle into her patient's mouth, says "Lets do this...Gum-numb style!" :rolling: :rolling:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:05 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Location: SFV, California, US; snuggled between Richard and Paul....Ooo Flake, come here! <3
Great day!! I was approached by 3 people and we were chatting. One of them got my number. I'm starting to meet more people at my university. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

AND I got my diploma from my community college. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:32 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

^ Must be a great feeling and congrats! :hug: :hug:

My day was not really bad but not good either. Couldn't sleep at all last night so I slept about 2-3 hours after lunchtime. I've felt totally wrecked the past 2 days cause I got a cold for the first time in 2,5 years. :evil: It's gone again now and it was not nearly as bad as when I used to get a cold, but I had totally forgotten how it wears you out anyway. Still felt a bit tired and frozen all day.
Went to yoga class in the evening and it was fun and relaxing but I didn't really learn anything new this time.
Had some hot, strong coffee, chocolate and a nice takeaway sandwich in the evening and that is always nice. :coffee:

I hope I get to sleep long tomorrow even though there will be people in the other room. :sped:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:47 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Location: SFV, California, US; snuggled between Richard and Paul....Ooo Flake, come here! <3
GREAT day! I had my home made latte, paid my electric bill, straightened out things with my bank, did a little shopping on the boulevard, and just watched Wreck-It-Ralph. FUN FUN FUN! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:08 am 
Paul Doll
Paul Doll

I had a good day today, after lunch we took the kids and the dogs to the park, S let Poppy's lead go adn I had to chase her but apart from that it was good to get out for awhile.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:34 pm 

@ summer_moon1987 That's great to hear, you having good days all the time. ^_^ Maybe some of that can rubb off to me. :lol:

I've had an extremely lazy, nonproductive day, I'm full of self-shaming and I have a ton of things to learn. I've spent half the day just trying to get my computer to work properly and then my goddam MS Word to work properly. :x: microsoft, windows and Word for making my life miserable. :headwall:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 545 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next