Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 545 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 Post subject: Re: How was your day?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:50 am 
RichBitch
RichBitch

Been asleep most of it, but I have still got the sore throat that developed yesterday. Hope I am not getting a cold :(

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:28 am 
Mistress of Ceremonies (admin)

^Try gargling with warm, salted water. It works wonders! :hug:

My day is just beginning for me, but so far, so good! :sun:

Live a cruelty free life - go vegan.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:48 am 
RichBitch
RichBitch

^ Thanks, I will give that a try. I am just looking forward to my annual leave, I am now well and truly in need of the break lol :hug:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:12 pm 
Paul Doll
Paul Doll

It was ok overall, I ordered my new phone, got to hold my new nephew for the first time, and took the greatest selfie with him.

Not actually a Till girl...Paul crept in and captured my heart. ♥

Avatar comes from here: http://asdxxx987.deviantart.com/art/Paul-7-498449973

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:56 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^ Awwww.

For me, well it started with finding out that Facebook thinks that it is May and not April, and about 30 minutes ago, I found out that the mandolinist for one of my favourite Japanese bluegrass bands has died, and am listening to him right now :cry: :cry: :cry:

Quote from my own mind.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:41 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

@tillsfiregirl: Congrats on the new nephew! :D

@rammsteinfanatic: Sorry for the loss. :hug:

@Kary: Glad you were able to enjoy the massage and were not too embarrassed! :D :hug: I've only been massaged by guys so far and I'm perfectly comfortable with it. I always go when I'm in Berlin and especially the one I've been to the past three times has been really good. :)

Today was good, despite being smacked in the face with my umbrella when it broke. :lol: Woke well rested, had my nice oatmilk latte :coffee: , wrote a little bit more and then shared some red wine with my husband before we headed out to the art gallery by the bay. That's where they have the Walpurgis celebration and light a big fire. It was nice weather until the fire was almost over, then rain and storm, so we went home. Since the weather was dreadful I've been staying at home the rest of the night, which is perfectly fine. Had some sparkly wine too. ^_^ :cham2: Feeling pretty tired now, so I might go to bed soon.

I love this time of the year. There is a special feeling in the air in May and everything is getting so green. :heart:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:58 pm 
Paul Doll
Paul Doll

Thank you all :D

My day was really good. I got a new phone!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:37 pm 
Paul Doll
Paul Doll

^ No it's a Galaxy S5, it's complicated and I love it.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:49 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^Kettenhund... His name was Katsuyuki Miyazaki, and he knew one of my other favourite mandolinists, Ronnie McCoury, who just recently celebrated his 47th birthday, and is part of the Del McCoury Band/Travelin' McCourys. Sadly, cancer, being the c*nt that it is, took another one of my favourite musicians last night. His name was Lester Armistead, and he was the jug player for the Tennessee Mafia Jug Band, so yeah, 2 musicians in the space of one week, and anyone on here who likes bluegrass and has watched the Marty Stuart Show will know that the featured banjo player is Leroy Troy (who is part of the Tennessee Mafia Jug Band), and the Tennessee Mafia Jug Band have been guests on the show.

Quote from my own mind.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:14 am 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

My day so far was awful! :evil: I tried going to bed this morning because I wasn't feeling well and just really needed to sleep. Then my husband woke me up every 15 minutes!! I know that, because I was dumb enough to look at the clock each time. I wanted to know how long I had been sleeping. My husband snored laouder than usual, every time I was aboit to doze off, he smacked right in he chest when he turned over, elbowed me twice when he moved around and just pushed me. :evil: He didn't notice a :x: thing, not even when I pushed him and yelled: "MOVE IT, PAUL!". He just kept on sleeping peacefully. :lol:
Then after too many attempts to fall asleep I can't sleep at all anymore, I've never been able to. So... no sleep for me today. :um: My eyes are tired and burning and my mind feels all blurry. This is going to be a long day. :sped:
And I don't like the sun glaring in through my kitchen window. :evil:

But at least I've had a nice coffee and now I'm sitting in my dark and calm livingroom. :coffee:

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:04 am 
(mod)
(mod)

ohhhh :hug: :hug: Hate that and they don't even notice. Going to be a long day for you :hug: :hug:

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 11:58 am 

@ K: That's soooooooooooooooo frustrating. Husbands can be remarkable immune to pain when they're sleeping - and STAY sleeping!

So far, a bit painful. Mitzi ran into me when coming back from a retrieve - she slipped on the wet grass and crashed into me like a :x: freight train! Somehow I managed to keep my balance, but my poor right hand side ankle and knee got pulled - and allll the muscles in between. It's going to be a long, long day, as I have to go to work later. :|

Live a cruelty free life - go vegan.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:56 am 
RichBitch
RichBitch

^ Ouch, ouch, ouch :hug: I feel for you there, I have horrendous trouble with my legs sometimes. A hot bath or putting a hot water bottle on the affected areas sometimes helps :hug:

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:20 am 
RichBitch
RichBitch

^ Ouch, ouch, ouch, hugs to you too :hug:

I woke up with aching shins this morning after power walking back from the pub last night, and an aching back, but apart from that, no damage. Less said about the football however, the better.

Now the day will just be chilling out and packing for my trip tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:39 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

Today was a pretty good day. Woke up a little while before my alarm was suppose to go off and felt quite well rested. Didn't get as much sleep as usual, I drank some wine and ate french fries yesterday, then I never sleep well, but it was still okay. :) It was a very warm and sunny day and my husband and I walked to the furniture store and we finally bought a new couch! :bounce: It will be delivered in a few weeks, because it has to be made first. :lol: You order one, pick the size, shape and fabric and they make it for you. I can't wait! ^_^ It's fun to get new things for your home. My husband and I were feeling happy for the rest of the day.
Been having coffee, relaxing and reading mostly. Had a really nice, fresh dinner and a glass of wine, went for a walk and then listened to a radio show. Haven't been able to write for a little while ( :evil: ) so I'm trying to get back into it. Going to bed shortly though.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 545 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next