Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 9:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 534 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
 Post subject: Re: How was your day?
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:23 pm 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

My day was awesome! I started a new case and met the little 4 year old I'm going to be working with. He is so cute! :heart: Went and bought a kick-ass new water bottle (my husband keeps stealing mine and leaving it at work), a pair of earrings, and a yummy-smelling candle. Now I'm just relaxing and enjoying the sound of the rain. :)

Das beste oder nichts.

Aus der Asche ganz allein
Steig ich auf zum Sonnenschein

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:55 am 
RichBitch
RichBitch

Stressful - lots of work and an exam tomorrow
I'm confident it will go well though

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:18 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Started off okay. Removed a scam event from my FB wall (had been invited to it), and was okay after that, but just went onto my place of work's page and found out that one of my fellow workmates has died, so yeah, you can imagine what must be going through my head at the moment :cry: :cry: :cry:

Quote from my own mind.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:01 am 
RichBitch
RichBitch

@Andrea - good luck with your exam! :hug:

@rammsteinfanatic - Hate those scam events, I woke up to one this morning, something about an iPhone...

Sorry to hear about the loss of your workmate :( :hug:

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:12 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^ One I got was about a BMW. I declined the invite. Don't know how my workmate died. He was only 20 years old (a few months younger than me), and it was totally unexpected.

Quote from my own mind.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:04 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^ Thanks. Was unexpected, and nobody knows how he died.

Quote from my own mind.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:24 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^ Don't know, but I don't think it was health that caused his death, and he never said anything about health problems, and the other possible causes, I don't want to think about.

Quote from my own mind.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:10 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

It was a good day actually. Woke up before the alarm rang and felt pretty good. Went into town and bought a birthday present for my husband (he will be 38 on the 28th of May). It was so warm today! Got a bit sunburnt ( :evil: ) and was drenched in sweat, but at leat my sun allergy did not break out very much. Just a few tiny wounds on my hands and collarbones. It seems to have got better the past year. :D

Walked a lot today, probably close to 30 kilometres (this is not unusual for me), got lots done at home, with work stuff, had some coffee in the evening and resized and renamed 125 photos. I will put them up later today, after I've got some sleep.

Also realised today, that had eveything worked out, I would have been in Berlin by now. We did not get paid in time, all costumers were late. :evil: But I still look forward to going in June. ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:19 am 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

My day so far has just started, but yesterday was great. :bounce:

I woke up just a little while ago... and didn't know where I was. For some reason it's always like that when I'm in Berlin. :lol:
Had a really long day yesterday. Had to get up just after midnight and then take the bus at 2 am to Stockholm, got to Stockholm at 6.30 am and came to Berlin around lunchtime. My hotel room was not ready so spent some time in town instead of sleeping like I had planned to.

It's so great to be back! ^_^ :heart: :bounce: I love just being in teh different parts of town, walking down all the familiar streets and stuff. I had lunch at Barcomis, one of my favourite places, then when I walked home there was a gypsy band performing Gogol Bordello songs. They were really good! :D
Went back to the hotel, unpacked and then went for a massage from the guy I usually go to when I'm in Berlin. He welcomed me back and talked to me for a while. went out again in the evening. Went to a bookshop that is open until midnight and then first to a café in Prenzluer Berg and then a pub. People were watching football everywhere. Some just put up a TV on a box out in the street and then sat on some other boxes and watched the game together. :lol: Walked home in the middle of the night/early morning and there was still so much life going on here and there. Much unlike the very dead country I live in...
When I got back to the hotel my freind was working so we talked for a while. ^_^ It's great that some people in town reconise me when I come here. It's getting harder and harder to leave every time.

Today it's raining a bit and I haven't decided what I'm doing until I'm going out tonight.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:05 am 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

This didn't turn out sp well... I was so tired yesterday for some reason, so I'm awake at totally wrong hours, I get nothing done, can't get ahold of people or things I need and everything on hold over the weekend as usual. Went to café to cheer up and was ignored by the staff, they didn't even say hi, so I left and then people were rude to me on the way home. :um:

And I found out another one of my foreign friends is leaving the country soon. Typical.

I'm sick of the warm weather and the sunshine. I don't like it and I've had really bad anxiety today and cried before I left the flat and I just feel sad and I miss Berlin and my friends there incredibly much right now.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:31 pm 
Celtic Kruspe Addict
Celtic Kruspe Addict

Location: On the banks of Loch Ness dreaming of a Kruspy Cream.....
^ :hug:

Woke up early & drove to & from East Renfrewshire helping my boyfriends brother & his gf do a flit (move) to their new house. Lots of sweat, ikea furniture & greggs were had - lol
Had a late dinner of bratwurst & fillet steak with rice, madeira sauce and white wine & watchin tv now. :)
Gonna go see my brother, sister-in-law, beautiful baby neice & their dug tomorrow. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:48 am 
RichBitch
RichBitch

Yesterday I had a stunning day - it was my birthday which I started with coffee and chocolate and then after dropping my daughter off at school, I went for a crystal healing massage. I then came home to a fry up breakfast and bubblegum flavoured oatees and more chocolate :oops:
I spent the rest of the day curled up and relaxed with a book, eating good food and then off to dinner in the evening. It was a perfect day really.
But today, the universe must be trying to balance things out because everything is going wrong :( I overslept for some appointments and had to postpone them, had to wait in long queues for ages at the mall to get basic stuff and then the car wouldn't start because the battery was flat. My husband had to come rescue me :evil:

Some days you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue. Yesterday I was the pigeon, today the statue :rolling: :rolling:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:14 am 
RichBitch
RichBitch

How was my day? Well, f :x: k this day right in the d :x: n motherf :x: king spleen!

From 1am (I was on shift) everything went to hell, probably the most horrendous shift I have ever had, so bad that I don't even want to go back to work tonight. Now the guy I was seeing is blowing hot and cold so I don't know where the f :x: king hell I stand and that is winding me up as well. Then I tripped over Ella when taking the dogs out because she kept f :x: king around for no apparent reason so I went to the pub to chill, but because I'm working tonight I couldn't have any d :x: n alcohol so that didn't improve my mood either. Now I've come home, still irritated as f :x: k, and have got to go back to that hell hole I call work later.

Apart from that, my day has been fine.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:19 am 
Mistress of Ceremonies (admin)
Mistress of Ceremonies (admin)

@ AL: Those blue oaties sound interesting! And isn't that so true about the pigeon/statue... :doh:

@ Butters: Oh, those Shifts From Hell...are the bloody worst things... :x: :x: :x: Hope work's better for you on your next shift. :hug: :hug:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:19 am 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

@Andrea: some days almost seem to want to take revenge on you for having a good time the day before. :lol: Glad you had a great birthday though! :hug: That massage sounds interesting.

@Butters: sorry you had such a rough day. :hug: :hug: Hope things are calmer now.

Things have been both good and bad. Yesterday I was dead tired all day because for some reason I couldn't sleep the night before even though I was really tired. Took me ages to fall asleep and then I kept waking up every 15 minutes until it was time to get up again. :sped: U got no rest at all. But I went and got my hair done, so no it's really red and shiny again before the trip. :D I also bought some beautiful new buttons for my jacket, wood ones with a flower pattern. Then I went to pick up my husband's new clarinet. I'm so happy he will start playing again. :bounce:
Tried to get a good nights sleep this night... but woke up after like 4,5 hours. :roll: So today I will pack the last things, then after midnight make my way to train station and take the bus to Arlanda airport. :eee: I will be so tired when I land in Berlin, but I can live with that.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 534 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next