Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:58 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22798 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1508, 1509, 1510, 1511, 1512, 1513, 1514 ... 1520  Next
 Post subject: Re: What are you thinking? II
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:17 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

^ So glad to hear that your friends are okay. Scary. :shock: sometimes there is definitely someone looking after us. :hug:

And yes, it's my friend Arnaud. :lol: Most of the time he looks either grumpy or bored. He always smiles when he is with me and my husband though. His friends and colleagues almost don't recognise him anymore. :lol: Everyone loves him though, he's a real cutie pie. :lol:

I was out with him just before Christmas. Some Swedish guys asked me if I was together with the old guy. So I just said "yeah", kissed Arnaud on the cheek and leaned up on him while he put his arm around me. The look we got from the Swedes was priceless. :rolling:

Guh... I'm not feeling well. I've been sleeping far too little lately and everything hurts when it's cold. :sped:

Still looking forward to dinner with our friend tomorrow. :bounce: She just got back from visiting her family in Slovakia, so we haven't seen her for a while.

Not looking forward to going outside in the storm... :sped: :brr:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:55 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^Yes, There really must be. So so happy, that nothing fatal happened. :heart:

Haha, funny! Would love to see their faces :lol: :lol: :lol:
Urgh, I know the whole too-little-sleep. it messes up a lot. I am struggling to get into a workday-rhythm again. Need to, so busted in the evening.
But trying to stick with my exercise and almost the correct bedtime, cause I know it will benefit me in the long run.

Have fun with your friend!

_______

I´m thinking, that I still need to write the christmas card to you, K :lol: It´s going to be a Happy New Year card instead :birthdayhat: :cham2: :champagne:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:55 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

^ No worries, I'm super late myself with some postcards this year. (Sorry :um: ) December went by so super fast and I've been really, really busy with lots of (mostly good) things. It was the end of November and I was getting ready for Christmas season... and then suddenly it's January. :?
Can I have a few days back please? :lol:

My husband and I went to meet our friend Arnaud at the restaurant where he is a manager. The restaurant is not so busy in January, so he could have a day off and have some coffee with us before he went home. ^_^
It's been snowing in Berlin and some kids were playing around outside the restaurant, chasing each other and throwing snowballs. Suddenly we see another slightly older guy outside with them and we all wondered "Who is that immature brat out there with the kids?" :lol: It was one of Arnaud's waiters, a 23 year old friend of hours. :rolling:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:46 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^lol - that could easily have been me. Add +10 years as well :D I love playing in the snow with nieces and nephews :rolling: :bounce: Yesterday we had the first batch of snow this year. It looks so pretty now. :heart:

I think I ´ll need to start looking for plane tickets and hotel in Rome soon. I´m going with my mum. I have been twice and have dreamed of taking my mum there (she´s never been) and show her why I like the city so much. So 2017 will be the year! :sun: :bounce:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:39 am 
RichBitch
RichBitch

Back into the gym this week and I am sooooooo stiff
But it feels good though
My abs, legs, shoulders - everything stiff :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:18 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

^ I feel the same at the moment. Just got back into more intense yoga. It's hard to move sometimes because the muscles almost don't obey at the moment. :lol:

@Kirse: nothing wrong with playing in the snow, I love when people can have fun and play around. :lol:

Thinking I don't want to look in my shoulder bag. In fact I'm avoiding it, ignoring it, going "lalalala" in my mind. Because I suspect the reason there was tobacco all over the tablet case, in the tablet case, on a few things things that I took out of the bag... is because the cigarillos fell out inside the bag and are probably turned to crumbs. All over everything in the bag. :sped:

And I have to buy new cigarillos sooner than expected. :evil:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:35 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

I´ve become very aware of the fact, that yesterday was Holocaust Memorial Day. Social Media is flodded with videos.
And I never stop begin overcome with saddness about the facts that today gets repeated in videos, news paper articles, etc. I really really really wish that nothing even remotely similar will ever happen in our time.

Taking the shifting political climate around the world into consideration, media started pointing out tendencies that were similar to those happening before WW2... pretty scary, if you ask me. So more love, less hate, please.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:57 pm 
Paul Doll
Paul Doll

^ I am very afraid of what is happening in my country. There are FAR too many similarities to what happened then and what is happening right now. I am very afraid that this will soon become the Federal Nazi States of Trump. Make America great again? Not a chance, not like this.

Not actually a Till girl...Paul crept in and captured my heart. ♥

Avatar comes from here: http://asdxxx987.deviantart.com/art/Paul-7-498449973

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:05 pm 
RichBitch
RichBitch

it's been a long long long time since I have been here :?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:13 am 
Mistress of Ceremonies (admin)
Mistress of Ceremonies (admin)

^ Waves. Yes, it has been a while!

It's my Friday now! YAY! Even better, I have a 3-day weekend! :bounce:

Live a cruelty free life - go vegan.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:29 am 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

Wish I had a 3 day weekend.
And I feel kinda shitty right now

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:24 am 
RichBitch
RichBitch

I wish this freaking coughing would stop :evil:
It's giving me a headache

On a good note though I am booking my tickets to Switzerland tomorrow. My hubby and I were invited by a client of mine. We will be staying with her for two weeks in Bern in June
I might also buy tickets to Graspop because we will be in Europe then. Rock am ring is closer but just waaaay to expensive :(

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:47 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

^ Hope the cough goes away fast. :hug: :cham2:

And enjoy your stay in Switzerland and going to the festival! :bounce: Switzerland is definitely a country I would like to travel around in. Such beautiful towns and nature.

I'm hoping R+ will perform in Berlin again, because I won't be traveling anywhere to see them. Well see what happens. :)

I'm feeling a little bit overwhelmed from my friend giving me his favourite earrings. He doesn't wear earring anymore, but he couldn't bring himself to get rid of them. Now he wanted me to have them. I thought it was so sweet. ^_^ :heart:
My husband and a friends sort of joked before about how this friend has sort of adopted me, and now that he gave me is earrings, even ReiseReise said: "Now you are officially adopted." Haha! :rolling:

Today I was at the restaurant where he works and ordered one of my favourite drinks. The staff suddenly served it to me the way he likes to drink it, assuming I'd like it the same way all of a sudden. And everyone is joking about it "like father, like daughter, huh?" Hahaha! :rolling: It's cute actually, these people are all really sweet to us. All our new friends and even some of the people at church have become like a big family to us. It's great.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:15 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^ That´s so awesome. Love reading your posts about them (I know, who you are referring to) - it so shines through the text how glad you are for knowing them. And I can see why ^_^ :bounce:

_____

I think I have to start plotting in all of my 2017 plans in a calendar. I almost can't keep track of them in my head anymore. So far 6 concerts, 4 longer trips/vacations and a bunch of birthdays and a lot of work-related travels/events. It´s a good year already. And have to say - deserve it. Last few years have not been all that much fun.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:34 pm 
RichBitch
RichBitch

I am excited...I've booked my flights and will be in Switzerland in June with one day in Dubai
Not sure I'll get to see R+ but ill try. Was hoping for Nimes but all 3 shows sold out. Only other possibility is Dessel but it's quite far, will have to check sky hop prices closer to the time....If there are tickets left :?
Anyway it's no big thing, holiday will be great anyway :bounce: :bounce:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22798 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1508, 1509, 1510, 1511, 1512, 1513, 1514 ... 1520  Next