Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:45 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22727 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1509, 1510, 1511, 1512, 1513, 1514, 1515, 1516  Next
 Post subject: Re: What are you thinking? II
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:42 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Somehow I ended up youtubing all afternoon (when I was supposed to be cleaning :nevermind: ) and ended up in a loop of "making of videos" about the different Rammstein musicvideos. I´ve seen then a lot of times before.
It got me thinking about why I am so in love with this band.

This is how it is to me.
Not only do I see the guys as amazing storytellers; often they are putting topics, that most people do not want to/dare to talk about, into words. Their lyrics provoke, but with the purpose of making all of us talk about it, making us not ignore it, etc. I admire that so much.

And seeing some of the behind the scene stuff and hearing their toughts and considerations about every little detail of music videos just goes to show how creative they are. I was watching the making of "Mein Herz Brennt" that was shot once and then left for a while, cause it didn't feel right - and then shot once again with a different plot. That's amazing, to me. Total dedication. No compromise. Just as with the stage shows. I don't think that anyone has ever left a Rammstein show say "bleah, it was alright". They are 100%. All the time. That's more than you can say about other artists.

So, that was just some of my Saturday-thoughts. Thanks to the ones, who read all of my babling :rolling: :lol: :lol: :r+fire:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:21 am 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

^ Love watching the making of videos and hear them talk about it. I often like it more than the video itself. :lol:

I'm so glad they made a version of MHB with Zoran instead. That video is really interesting, it's probably my favourite video. Eugenio's is just a mess, makes no sense, there is no story to it, it totally doesn't fit with the lyrics and just ends up being a bunch of pretty images with no context. I thought it sucked. :lol:

Richard Kruspe was sitting behind me at the restaurant again last night. He laughs like a crazy fairytale witch. Loud and raspy. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:53 pm 

Oh Kettenhund :rolling: "He laughs like a crazy fairytale witch. Loud and raspy." I'm sure I just peeed a little :eee: that made me laugh till my sides hurt.

Now, please spill the beans, you can't leave it like that, where was this magical place, who was he dining with, what was he eating and what was he laughing about? The recent lack of any RZK sightings has left me like a woman dying of thirst in the desert, all tongue lolling and desperate :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:43 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^^ Making of-videos certainly give you a whole different perspective on things. I love it. I actually agree, like that better than watching the actual music video. I love how we get to know a little more about the different persons behind the band-personas. Just a little bit.

I liked Eugenio's version for the artistic quality alone, but agree that the story didn't fit that great to the lyrics.

_____
I remember loving Richard's laugh from the few interviews I´ve seen. :) But oh my, the mental images you create with the "crazy fairytale witch"-comment :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I´m thinking that it´s amazing how some people cannot just be at peace with themselves and thereby be a bigger person and let other be who they want to be. People judging other people on appearances, choice of life style, clothes, job or what the heck else are really really REALLY waisting their time on pointless stuff :roll: I mean, why the fuck bother. How bout celebrating our differences instead?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:32 pm 

Oh Man, so last night I saw my first ever shooting star and it was beautiful, like a very short, bright, brilliant firework, but it was really, really, late, like early morning late and I have work today so once I finished marvelling at what I had seen, I just fell asleep. This morning, evey single person I told, asked me what I wished for. :roll: :roll: yup. fuck it, that's me, gets a chance to make a wish, falls asleep. :killmenow: :killmenow:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:58 pm 

Oh wow! Thats such a nice experience! A few months ago I saw my first shooting star. I forgot to wish something to :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:37 am 
RichBitch
RichBitch

Getting very worried about the drought here
We are experiencing the worst drought since 1984 and damn levels are so low that the water quality has been affected. It is spreading terrible tummy bugs as a result. Soooo many people are sick at the moment
I hope we get rain and it breaks the drought soon :zap:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:34 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^i did hear about the massive heat wave u guys are having. How is the situation now?

I am thinking about how to spend my Saturday evening. I had a visit from a friend this morning. We took a crossdance-class together, went out at a cafe to get something to eat and payed a visit to a thrift shop. So I´m ok with being on my own tonight. So either I should get started on this book I´ve been planning on reading for a while, watch some Netflix (New Girl!! wuhuu...season 5 just online) or do some creative work....

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:15 pm 
Mistress of Ceremonies (admin)

@ AL: That drought sounds terrifying. I only wish I could send you some of our rain!

SO happy to have Saturday off! *Happy dance*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:43 pm 
RichBitch
RichBitch

^^ & ^ it has cooled down a bit now and starting to feel like Autumn
We had a bit of rain 2 nights ago but are eagerly awaiting our usual winter rainfall. The rest of the country has summer rainfall and dams are full and bursting. In Johannesburg they are opening sluice gates and water is gushing out. Here we have winter rainfall and dams are now low but we are due for rain. I sincerely hope it will be plentiful

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:26 am 

^ I DO hope you won't have to wait for too much longer for the rains. :hug:

The "kittens" have certainly grown FAST. They've been looking like "little cats" for some time already!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:11 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

I have to start planning my trip! :|

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:04 am 

^ Exciting! :bounce:

No one greets you like your dog does, when you return home!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:26 am 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

Why do I have to work the weekends

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:00 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

Till was at the same restaurant as me and my husband tonight, he was there with a mutual friend. I can't go out without meeting these guys. :lol: It's too much sometimes.

I told ReiseReise about it, so he was yelling at me earlier. "Knock it off! No fair!" and "you're not allowed to have that much fun without me! We were supposed to meet him together when I come over." :rolling:

Till is looking really good up close and his eyes really glow even at a distant.

I didn't talk to him, my husband and I just nodded at him when we said hi to our friend. They were having dinner with some other people ( Mark Benecke, actually). And noone gave a f*ck. This was a busy tourist area, tourist packed restaurant. This is the great thing about Berlin.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22727 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1509, 1510, 1511, 1512, 1513, 1514, 1515, 1516  Next