Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4073 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Rant Thread
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:25 pm 
Mistress of Ceremonies (admin)

^ Uh oh - sorry about that link! I didn't give you the FB link and then got that off subsequent links I clicked. I'll give you the FB link: https://www.facebook.com/Biospahnvegan? ... fan_invite

Live a cruelty free life - go vegan.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:31 pm 
Olli Dolly
Olli Dolly

I'm still a bit confused about this whole situation with the guy that I like, and have done for quite a few years now :? ...we'll call him E. So, a couple of days before I went to France I invited my closest friends on a night out, E included. I was subtly flirting with him the whole night (like, sitting really close to him, gently touching him on the arm when talking to him and stuff) and he seemed totally fine with it...and when my best friend not-so-subtly suggested that E and I have a long distance relationship while I'm abroad he (obviously jokingly) seemed to go along with it...anyway we were teasing my other guy friend about a girl at uni who he likes, then E said that he's been seeing a girl at uni...not in a serious relationship sort of way, just a few dates and seeing how things are going...then E and I finally got left alone (this took a lot of planning! :P ) and I was chatting away to him, trying to work up the courage to finally tell him how I feel...long story short I ended up crying on his shoulder, having NOT told him-face-to-face how I feel towards him...he was so sweet as well, gave me lots of hugs and talked about wanting to come out and see me while I'm abroad.

Anyway once he'd left to get the bus home, I sent him a text apologising for crying all over his shirt, thanking him for coming and telling him how I felt....he replied with this great big long essay of a text, essentially letting me down gently...but he says he has always cared about me and always will - not going to lie, that bit brought on the tears thick and fast - and then I sent a massive reply back but it was 4.30am, I was upset, tired and still half asleep and he still hasn't replied but I'm worried I've totally freaked him out now :? I just feel so confused, he seems to be giving out slightly mixed signals - I mean, why say he wants to come all the way out to France/Germany to visit me if we're just friend? - and my two best friends said he was flirting back, although I think they were just saying that to make me feel better. Arghhhh I just don't know, even though I knew deep down he probably wouldn't reciprocate my feelings it still hurts, even if he did let me down gently :(

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:15 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Location: SFV, California, US; snuggled between Richard and Paul....Ooo Flake, come here! <3
^ :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: It's gonna be ok. Just wait it out and see. He shouldn't be sending mix signals to you like that. I think he should say what he feels in his heart. It'll be ok. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:21 pm 
Olli Dolly
Olli Dolly

^ Thanks for the reassurance :hug: :hug:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:52 pm 
(mod)
(mod)

^ :hug: :hug: Maybe he has mixed feelings himself? Sometimes you only realise what you really feel when you're apart...... time will tell :hug: :hug:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:27 am 
Olli Dolly
Olli Dolly

^ Thanks, colette :hug: I just wish he'd tell me :( Still haven't heard from him since that night either, I have to keep resisting the urge to message him... :|

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:52 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Location: SFV, California, US; snuggled between Richard and Paul....Ooo Flake, come here! <3
I swear Los Angeles drivers are some of the most impatient A :x: 's I've ever seen. My car stalled twice as I was leaving my mother's building. I was just about to leave the parking area and suddenly my car stalled (it was the second time). Just my luck an old lady had to be getting out simultaneously and looks at me all weird because my car stalled. In general, Los Angeles is too clogged up with cars. There's more cars than people!! You get some very rude and impatient people on the road here. For those that wish to visit Los Angeles, I warn you, the drivers can be rude and impatient.

Sometimes I wish I lived in Portland, OR or Seattle, WA. No traffic there, and no rude people. Sheesh! :evil:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:21 pm 

@ AB93: That's really tough to navigate through - quelling one's own budding feelings while trying to figure out if the other person reciprocates them. :hug: It's even tougher to tell yourself "If something happens, it will happen" - and then go on with your life in the meantime. Then too, it's not good to hold off on life while waiting for someone, is it? :hug: :hug:

@ summermoon: I think you're pretty brave to navigate LA traffic! Thumbs up to you, kiddo! :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:39 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Some professors are heartless and cold. I had an assignment due today for my Women's Studies class, but I couldn't even get out of bed. It wasn't because of laziness, it was because of a private health matter. I emailed my professor about that I wasn't going to make it today, and she still hasn't replied. I read her syllabus and she says no assignment on due date, ZERO! :evil: :evil: I'm going to have to talk to her on Monday.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:49 pm 

^That's not right. Sure, there ARE students who endlessly try to take advantage of a prof's kind heart, but this is totally going in the complete opposite direction.

I hope you can work out an agreement with your prof. :hug:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:39 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

My Women's Studies professor TOTALLY ignored my email. How do I know? She forwarded an email to the class, but didn't reply to me. I'm not even going to waste my time talking to her on Monday. I'm still recovering, so I better not stress over stupid stuff like this.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:14 am 

^ That's just plain RUDE and totally unprofessional! :brr: :brr: :brr: (Complain about this to the Dept. Head? Maybe it'd be helpful?) :hug: :hug:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:11 am 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

@summer moon: Hope you can work it out and hope you feel better soon! :hug: :hug:

This renovation thing is like a badly scripted comedy... :sped: After we finally got to talk to the boss of the building company after waiting a year in a broken flat, he told us it would be dealt with quickly. Right... They still make us wait, they don't tell us when they are coming, they show up without warning and start tearing things apart, they are here for ten minutes, then they leave everything again and don't tell us if they are coming back and we don't hear from them in a few days, then they show up without warning again. It's new guys each time and the new ones have no clue what the previous ones have decided, they spend ten minutes arguing with each other, they have no clue what needs to be done, what has been discussed and they want to rip up the neighbours flat too, even though it has already been decided that it's not necessary. It's a mess.
Since we waited so long the boss also decided that they are going to brick up an extra door and rebuild the window frame for free, as compensation. Now some new builders are here and they did not know that I was still home - and decided to talk sh*t about us. They think we are spoiled because we are getting it for free and that we should pay for it and do it ourselves.
Uh duh... had you not made us wait a whole f :x: year then we would have fixed and payed for it ourselves.
And since they think we are spoiled, they do a half assed job and just leave cracks and things around the doorframe.
I feel so :x: badly treated by these idiots. They don't care at all that I have to live in this mess until they are done and I hate that I don't know when they are going to show up.
I hate having to explain everything in detail EVERY time and convince them that "yes, this and this also has to be done."

So yeah, I'm feeling really f :x: sad at the moment. It is less and less comfortable being in this flat and I have nowhere else to be right now. There is maybe one third of the flat left that I can use and it's dirty and hard to clean. Because they are messing with the pipes, we have no really hot water. I had to shower in almost cold water last night. I guess I'll have to warm up water on the stove next time.... :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:35 am 

@ K: This incessant bs you and your hubby are being put through is far past the point of insanity - it's 100% unacceptable and shouldn't have happened in the first place. I've likely asked this before - but is there any government agency, builder's association and consumer's "watchdog" that you could take a complaint to? A fire (figuratively speaking) needs to be lit under the yahoos for dragging their feet on this for so long. For one, these "renos" are rendering your home uninhabitable - no hot water, etc. - and this must be in contravention of city bylaws. Someone NEEDS to answer for this and your home MUST be made fit to live in right away. If it takes the threat of lawsuit too, then so be it. It's not like this mess would be hard to document.

You guys have suffered enough - isn't it time to open up and let the sh*t hit the fan on these shoddy practices? :evil: :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:25 am 
Tillicious Girl
Tillicious Girl

I am pissed off!
Politicians sucks!

Last edited by Ole Sk on Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4073 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272  Next