Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: summer adventures(or any adventures!)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:43 pm 

this summer i was helping take care of my nephew. its great hes 16 months old and i have him baby moshing to rammstein, and earlier this summer he so acted like a rock star we were changing his diaper but when we got him clean he got up and ran around naked so when were like(me and his mom) let him go its cute. well he went to his toy box and at first we thought he was gonna pee on the floor but no he stood there and took a dump on the floor. i swear it was gross but so funny at the same time. now i doubt rammstein would poop on their room floors but, it just reminded me of something a rockstar would do and it was funny with their music in the background! oh did i mention he has a love for du hast?and links 2 3 4? thats his new nickname Links.i do like im doing peekaboo but i say links instead and he giggles his baby butt off! he was sitting down baby moshing to it and stood up then walked across the room to the tv. he just started walking so it was great he went over toys and all kinds of stuff to get to the tv. then he sat on the floor and got a belt and moshed to sehnsucht with the belt in his hand... its so cool i swear. oh and i had a huge brain fart i have an extra belly button ring so i took the sticker off the volerball package(the plastic outside the cover) and cute the R+ small enought to fit on the bottom ball of the belly ring and sealed it with clear nail polish. it actually worked! its so cool ill have to put a pic on here one day weee yay i had fun this summer!
:lol:
so what have you done this summer or anytime this year that was funny or memorable?

Last edited by blitz on Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.