Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22725 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1511, 1512, 1513, 1514, 1515  Next
 Post subject: Re: What are you thinking? II
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:04 am 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

^ It's okay, luckily it comes and goes and I can sort of keep it in control. Just proves once more how important diet, exorcise and sleep is. It's just that sometimes lots of wine is really nice... :blush:
No, but quick changes in weather, rain and really cold temps makes it worse as well. This winter I could hardly walk for a while, but it got better. I've lost some mobility and strength in my left hand, but I still manage to do most things.

I'm really so happy my friend Arnaud is feeling better again. ^_^ We were really worried about him for a while, he was not feeling well, he was in hospital and in a lot of pain. He was not getting better and really thought he would not be able to work anymore, he could not even put his hair up in a ponytail anymore, because could not move his arm, and he has a pretty demanding job. But he got better again and was back at work for the first time in almost two weeks. Everyone was hugging him and so happy to see him again. :heart: :kiss:
My priest and the whole congregation was praying for him earlier this week, because he was really not doing well. You should always pray for your loved ones.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:34 pm 
Mistress of Ceremonies (admin)

^ I'm very glad for both of you that you're feeling a bit better! :hug: :hug:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:39 am 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

Yay I'm glad you guys are well

And when I get out of work I'm going to enjoy this 75 degree weather

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:28 am 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

Thanks, guys. :hug: :hug:

I just wanted to share this text that they read in church last night. I thought it was beautiful and worth thinking about. It is written by Henri Nouwen, taken from his book "The inner voice of love".

"Do not hesitate to love and to love deeply.
You might be afraid of the pain that deep love can cause. When those you love deeply reject you, leave you, or die, your heart will be broken. But that should not hold you back from loving deeply. The pain that comes from deep love makes your love ever more fruitful. It is like a plow that breaks the ground to allow the seed to take root and grow into a strong plant. Every time you experience the pain of rejection, absence, or death, you are faced with a choice. You can become bitter and decide not to love again, or you can stand straight in your pain and let the soil on which you stand become richer and more able to give life to new seeds.
The more you have loved and have allowed yourself to suffer because of your love, the more you will be able to let your heart grow wider and deeper. When your love is truly giving and receiving, those whom you love will not leave your heart even when they depart from you. They will become part of your self and thus gradually build a community within you.
Those you have deeply loved become part of you. The longer you live, there will always be more people to be loved by you and to become part of your inner community. The wider your inner community becomes, the more easily you will recognize your own brothers and sisters in the strangers around you. Those who are alive within you will recognize those who are alive around you. The wider the community of your heart, the wider the community around you. Thus the pain of rejection, absence, and death can become fruitful. Yes, as you love deeply the ground of your heart will be broken more and more, but you will rejoice in the abundance of the fruit it will bear."

It also reminded me of what our priest Father Jacek said before he moved to France: "a heart that is not prepared to get hurt, is a heart that eventually won't be able to love. Think about it, in a sterile environment, nothing can grow, good or bad."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:46 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^ That's really beautiful - and can be hard to live by in life. I do know the feeling of sometimes being afraid to open up for love (when it comes to finding a partner in my case). But also knowing, that to love is to live and sometimes you need to risk it all - knowing that it May not resultat in what you expect.

But i really like part about "there will always be people for you to love". Because there will. Partners, family, work colleagues, friends, friends you do not know yet, and so on. :heart:

I have been thinking a lot about how the next Rammstein concert will be. Its in little over 1 month and I will go with a couple I know. We will then meet up with a lot of the guy's friends - and he didnt even need to ask Them If I could come Alonso. He just Said - yeah, come with us! I love that. Being so openly accepted. :)

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 5:29 pm 

So happy my "Monday" is over! Now I can relax at home :)

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 4:26 pm 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

Had a shitty day at work can't wait for the week to be done

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:46 pm 

^ Hope things get better for you! :hug:

We're expecting a "severe thunderstorm warning". While my area isn't one to get the full force of the storm, we'll still get hit with something - thunder, lightning, massive downpour and/or even hail. Then, there's a possibility of flooding as the ground won't be able to absorb the rain fast enough. I hope my power doesn't go off - I have to get up early for a dayshift tomorrow. Also don't want my basement flooded. :(

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:37 am 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

Hope everything went ok with you for the storm and now I sick I have a sore throat and some slight chills

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:37 pm 
Paul Doll
Paul Doll

I should really choose something other than Vikings to have on in the background while doing homework. I keep getting distracted every time Travis Fimmel is on screen. :drool: :drool:

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:57 am 
RichBitch
RichBitch

RIP Chris Cornell - I love Soundgarden :cry:

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:54 pm 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

I saw that today

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:45 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

The countdown has begun :r+fire:
Only have to sleep 5 more nights; then Rammstein live :heart:

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:20 pm 
Berliner At Heart
Berliner At Heart

My husband really made me laugh out loud at the bar today. Are friend Arnaud who is manager there was complaining and nagging about everything as usual, even about things that aren't really his business and my husband just looked at me and shook his head and said: "I love him to bits, but he can really be a wanker sometimes..."

Then later, Arnaud sat down and had coffee with us. Before he went home, he hugged us and kissed us both on the cheek. My husband smiles and says: "You know, for a wanker, he can be a real sweetheart."

:rolling: :rolling: He turned that around quickly.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:59 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^ :lol: :lol:

Without even knowing him, besides from what you describe, I can vividly image what his facial expression may be! >> :shock: :um: << :rolling: :rolling:

-------------
I am thinking that i can't wait to see if my friends will get along at my birthday brunch. I know many very very different people, but rarely see them together. I haven't been that good at celebrating birthday with party and so on (I'm working on that :D ).
I love them all for what they are each and one of them, and I think and hope they will get along perfectly. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22725 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1511, 1512, 1513, 1514, 1515  Next