Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:47 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I love Deutschland
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:23 pm 
Newcomer
Newcomer

I :heart: Germany. I have been there twice. I love the language, the culture, food and people.
I studied it at school and wold love to study it further. I am so glad Rammstein sing in their native tongue and Till's lyrics are so dark, intelligent and inspiring.
Plus the musicianship is second to none. :r+fire:

Post subject: Re: I love Deutschland
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 am 
Tillicious Girl
Tillicious Girl

Join the club, Claire Moore! :hug:
I love this country too. And I love the language! I feel so much stronger and more confident when using it! 8)
I've been to Germany four times by far, but I plan to visit Berlin :D As soon as I'm done with my project. (Watch out, Tilly dear, I'm commmmmiiing! :twisted: ) lolz.
And I also love German for their Art Museums! So much to watch, so much to admire!!!! :fire: :heart:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:15 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Germany is a cool land! Love to go there for shopping, to relax in the gorgeous nature, love the nice people, love to go there on vacation... etc. etc...
Yes: I also love Germany :heart:

Don't know how many times I've been there: but Germany is our neighbour-country, a part of my family use to live in Germany when I was a little kid. And now we go 3-4 times a year just for shopping... :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:02 pm 
Tillicious Girl
Tillicious Girl

You guys are lucky - airfare from here to Germany is $2000 and that's not even counting all of the money I'd need for hotels, food, shopping, etc. :( Either next summer or the summer after that, whenever I get the money, I plan on flying over there. In the meantime I have a "Deutschland bucket list" in the making :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:47 pm 
Rosenrot Donator
Rosenrot Donator

Ive been to Germany 3 times, all with the military. 2 of the visits were passing through (Moldova and Iraq final destinations)-I love Frankfurt airport. It is so modern and has nice shops. My other trip was for a mission in Germany for 3 weeks. We were in Hohenfels but were got to travel a bit. It was beautiful. I loved all of the hopps fields. We were mostly south and heading into Bavaria. It was hilly and there were villages with terracotta roofs tucked into valleys. Munich was wonderful!!! I ate schnitzel every chance I could! Best beer ever. We were a large group of obvious Americans so the locals avoided us-can't blame them. LOL the one guy I talked to to ask for directions was Italian. I loved it in Germany and I would definitely like to go back for a vacation some time.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:36 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

JUST:Image
(I Make this-I hope you like it) :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:07 pm 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

I cant wait to visit Berlin in February. Me and my best friend were planning a meeting and smack in the middle of us at that time will be Berlin, so it was decided as a meeting place.

I heard so many great stories from this forum on how wonderful Berlin was that of course I was more than happy to go there.

I studied German years and years ago, I am trying to brush up on it now so I can be understood by the time we go.

I suspect it might end up a little bit like the Hangover film, but I will try to squeeze a few museums in between :angel:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:21 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Location: SFV, California, US; snuggled between Richard and Paul....Ooo Flake, come here! <3
@R+ crazy_fan That is an awesome pic! ^_^

I'd love to go to Germany someday but like Flammenmeer says, it's so expesive to fly from the States (or overseas in general). I hear good things about Germany; the friendly people, the culture, the engineering, the amazing scientists, and last but not least....their beer. I love exploring different cultures and languages. :bounce: :heart: