Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Puppy Doe
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:19 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Anyone here heard about Puppy Doe? She was a pit bull that was put up on craigslist (or gumtree) because her original owner (I think) was moving, and the abuse that she suffered made her look like a plane crash victim as her limbs were pulled out of her sockets, eyes stabbed (if I remember correctly), plus many other things that meant that in the end she had to be put down. However, since then, the attackers have apparently been found. What do you think about it? Feel free to write it down here.

Note: Pit bulls were once looked upon as nanny dogs and they're only classed as dangerous because people started getting them to make themselves look big and also train them to act aggressively (the first bit is true, and the last bit is my opinion)

Quote from my own mind.

Post subject: Re: Puppy Doe
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:18 am 
Tillicious Girl
Tillicious Girl

I am disgusted by such a cruelty !!! How those stupid people can be cruel to this face !!!

The abuser must take responsibility in front of the law and this must not go unpunished.

I always react on those stories about pit bulls being aggressive. Every dog can be aggressive if the owner teaches him like that.
I have wonderful experience with these dogs.
My aunt have 2 pit bulls which are adorable. One of them is half Labrador (by his dad) and is very temperamental and hilarious :).
The other one is 100% pit and is very quiet. Mu cousin found him on a street and was all covered in blood and had wounds. Turned out that the dog was used for fights. He took the dog with him at home went on vet and took care of the wounds. After a year the original owner showed-up to get his dog back, but of course we didn't give it back to him. Now he is doing great, but at some point we can see that he is afraid of some things which is unusual for dogs.
We love them both :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:44 pm 
Mistress of Ceremonies (admin)

@ ramsteinfanatic: It's good to also include a link, as some people might not be familiar with the story.

Here's one link I just found - police have made an arrest: http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/loca ... 55281.html

@ Ole: Bless your cousin for rescuing that poor dog! :hug: :hug: :hug: This is one very, very lucky dog - who knows how many others are simply "dumped" somewhere - left to die?

Live a cruelty free life - go vegan.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:59 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^ I didn't think about posting a link, but to be honest, I didn't want to either, as if I found links and posted them, I'd have had to see what was posted, and I don't think I would have any human instincts if I did because animal cruelty is wrong and the only dreams I want to have in that department are good ones ie. dreams where the attackers get a lengthy jail sentence and/or karma thrown back in their face... the EXACT same way that they treated the poor angel who will never know how many followers she's now gained because of the actions of some idiot (or idiots)

Quote from my own mind.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:28 am 
RichBitch
RichBitch

That poor baby :'( pitties are so loyal and loving, she probably never even fought back, was probably still trying to please her owners and wondered what she'd done wrong. It breaks my heart in two to see any animals abused. As Michael Jackson once said, "I don't know how anyone could willingly hurt an animal. Animals are pure and gentle spirits, and they just want to be our friends." Friends shouldn't be treated like that :( RIP Puppy Doe, play hard and run free at Rainbow Bridge, little one :heart:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:11 pm 

I recently saw on Facebook that Puppy Doe's murderer's bail was set at $500,000.00. Seems like this bag of sh*t is staying in jail for now.

If I find the article or any updates, I'll post a link. If someone else can beat me to it, that's good too! :hug:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:15 pm 
RichBitch
RichBitch

^Good! Hope he gets the harshest punishment
Animal and child abuse makes me sick - it affects me pretty badly so I find these stories hard to read and comment on :cry: :cry:

I know that's not really the right way to approach it and I'm not by any means "keeping myself ignorant" but I have to prepare myself mentally for it. We have had a spate of awful child abuse cases in Diepsloot, Soweto recently and it affected me very badly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:20 pm 

^ Any normal, feeling person couldn't but help to be saddened and moved - and revolted - by such monstrous cruelty.
:hug:

Puppy Doe's murderer sentenced to 55 YEARS! http://www.diariovasco.com/rc/20131109/ ... 90051.html

This article is in Spanish - it's the first I saw. :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:38 am 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

^Finally someone's convicted properly for such an awful and disgusting crime that animal abuse really is!

@A.L: I know exactly what you mean, I get physically sick when I hear or see anything that involves cruelty against animals or children.
It's just beyond my understanding how anyone possibly can do such things - it makes me angry, sad and very frustrated.
There's nothing else that gets me so upset, really. :evil: :cry:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:09 am 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

In the UK he wouldn't even have got jail time. They never do. He'd have just got a ban on keeping animals. It's disgusting.