Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:43 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What kind of concert goer are you?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:03 pm 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

What kind of concert goer are you?
Do you mosh? Headbang?
Are you the type that jumps up and down?
Are you a screamer? Or are you a drooling fangirl?
Do you get dressed up? Do you strive to be first in line?

Me?... I alternate between singing along, some mild headbanging, and alternating between this :shock: or :drool: if any band members get close/or do something droolworthy

{Edited} to add more to list...

♥ Die♱drei♱ Pervy♱Musketiere♥: ⓗəɐD☆ⓟɘ яʌ

Last edited by neurosis.disco on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: What kind of concert goer are you?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:05 pm 
RichBitch
RichBitch

Location: I'm moving to the country gonna eat, lick and nibble a lot of Peaches.
All of the above! And a rabid picture taker.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:19 pm 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

^^

Oh...Yes!! I forgot to add that to the list too!! I will totally be sneaking in my camera for R+ two weeks from now! ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:27 pm 
RichBitch
RichBitch

Location: I'm moving to the country gonna eat, lick and nibble a lot of Peaches.
I put my shirt on that I got from Quebec city that has Richard spanking a woman and that's basically all I do that's "different".

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:33 pm 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

^
Sounds like a super cool shirt! ^_^ Don't think I've seen that one... for me concerts are the time for me to play dress up since I don't get out as much as I used to though my 'casual' is super dressy to most :P

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:35 pm 
RichBitch
RichBitch

That shirt is basically just my signature picture with the text. It wasn't a very popular shirt that I saw at the Quebec City concert. And they weren't selling them at the Madison Square Garden concert either.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:09 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

I'm the annoying asshole who takes pictures the entire time.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:41 am 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

Depends totally on the band but usually I'm the one rushing my friends to get to the venue as early as possible in case we could sneak a peek of them before the show and so that we'll be in front row (has actually worked a couple of times when we've ran into band members by the doors). And I'm always hanging by the backstage doors after the show just in case. That's why I love this one venue in Finland where the backstage doors are right next to the main doors and it's really easy to spot some players there :)

I love being close to the band and since I'm really tall it's easy for me to get to front row but after this one festival where a friend of mine broke her ribs because of the pressure and I came home bruised, the second or third row have been starting to look pretty good too.

I used to be a total headbanger and going crazy but I realized after a while that a) the neck pain is killing the next morning and b) you miss half the show headbaning so now I mostly listen and take pictures and flirt of course ;)

So to summarize nowadays I'm a really boring concert goer, I just listen to the music and watch and maybe move and sing a bit but that way I remember a lot more :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:25 pm 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

^
I'm kind of a boring concert goer too, I usually switch between singing along and looking like this :drool: depending on the band. I usually try to get their and be one of the first in line but when you have time challenged people going with you it's usually not the case. That's why to remedy this problem I'm showing up the day before the R+ concert so there shouldn't be any reason not be first in line and for this concert I bought some platform boots so I can see! Now I've just got to figure out how to sneak my camera in, I'm not to sure how that's gonna work out though. :bounce:

I learned my lesson about headbanging too... I usually don't do it too much cause of the pain and missing the show, but there are some songs that you just must headbang to and I find that the side-to-side headbanging a la Till style is easier on one's neck... hm, can you call what Till does headbanging? It's more like head swaying than banging. Who knows? :lol2:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:31 pm 
RichBitch
RichBitch

I'm the OCD concert goer.

I like to be early. Real early. I like to know where the venue is well ahead of time. I'll even leave a couple days before the show and scout out the area. I like to be early so I can buy a shirt.

The MSG experience was the exact opposite. 45 minutes before Rammstein were to go on, we're stuck in Times Square and we have to get a taxi. Never again.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:22 am 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

@neurosis.disco: Your bra is a good place, inside your ankle as well, maybe in your pants.. seriously I've even sneaked in three bottles of water inside my pants, I know what I'm talking about :lol: I also had once a quick boob job when I sneaked my camera in my bra and had to even out the bump by stuffing my gloves in too. The security guard took one look at my chest and let me go :lol:

@Der Metzgermeister: I once forgot my ticket home and the festival was 150 km away from home. Thank goodness I had left the day before so my stepsister brought it to me the next day.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:38 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

normal i dress up with a Band t-shirt from that Band on the conzert were i be on and short knee long pants and boots. i try to come early to an conzert because i realy love the flair and the mood of the people wich waiting for an conzert. but i will not drink Alcohol!!!

on the concert i am not in first row (ok on Rammstein in Berlin i was on 2nd row :rolling: ) i try to see the conzert from diffrent Angles. And i Take ALOT of Pictures :lol: I try to buy an Tourshirt from every each concert!

Normal you can see me when i am excited with both hands on the head and screaming "Oh mein Gott da sind sie" and after that i try to sing along with the lyrics!!!! (very very loud and sometimes people beside of me are be realy pissed because of that :rolling: )

I usually am after a concert hoarse and have neck pain because of Head Banging but that is a sign for me that was a good conzert :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:17 pm 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

@DM: I'm super OCD about going to concerts too , I usually try to scope out the place the day before to just make sure I know where to line up, where the backstage door is etc. :omg: That must've been terrible being stuck in traffic like that with not that much time left before the show starts! How nerve racking!! I'm soo glad that the show I'm attending isn't in NYC because I fear I would be in the same position you had been in. I am very OCD about being on time for things concerts or not and just can't stand being late for anything so I'll definatly be calling the venue soon to find out how early we're allowed on the property.

@Rausku: I was considering the boob option! :lol2: I was gonna hide it in my bra like you did and maybe they'll leave me alone 'cause my boobs will look all funny! :lol: If I can't fit the camera in my bra I'll probably hide it in my boot because they are knee high and the camera is kind of thin.

@Punky: You are right! Coming early to people watch is fun too and making friends while wating to see the concert is awesome! I don't drink any alchohol at concerts either, to me it doesn't make sense to be drunk when you came to watch a concert. Lucky! :hug: You were second row at the Berlin show!? I bet that was amazing!! For me this R+ show will be the first time I'm defying the rules and taking my camera in as R+ in Amerika is a historic thing, but I will be getting a tour shirt too, maybe two and like a poster. ^_^ At concerts I usually am saying something similar to "oh mein gott" too, I think I'll be saying that and alot more when I see R+, luckly mein lieber doesn't know too much German because I'm sure I'll be saying some pretty naughty things when I see Till walk out on stage! :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:03 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i am not saying that at all concerts but i regonized i said that on my very first Rammstein show in Munich :lol: . yes i was in second row infront of richard (but i wantet to come to Paul and Ollies side but there where been to much people :? ) and i thought to myself "hey i went with Plain from one end of the country to the other so i will see them close :rolling: "

when you go on the show i can give you an advice .
when you want to see them very close and want to feel the hotness of the pyro effects, getting foamed and want to stand in an cloud of sulfur (if the venue is an open air stadium like the wuhlheide) than you can stay in first row or moshpit.
But when you want to see all pyro effects you better go some rows back!!! :D

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:31 pm 

I sing all the lyrics, hop around to my favorites, take lots of pictures. I usually wear the shirt of the band Im going to see (even if its not the headliner), I like to be there as early as humanly possible. I enjoy getting a good spot.