Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:39 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 400 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: Concerts you're going to/been to
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:09 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Just ordered tickets to see Ensiferum, Korpiklaani, and Trollfest.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:20 pm 
Paul Doll
Paul Doll

I'm going to see Apocalyptica on April 26th and I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!

Not actually a Till girl...Paul crept in and captured my heart. ♥

Avatar comes from here: http://asdxxx987.deviantart.com/art/Paul-7-498449973

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 12:47 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

I'm going to see Ross Ainslie & Jarlath Henderson tomorrow night.

Note: They are a pipe duo who play the borders bagpipes (Ross) and uilleann pipes (Jarlath).

After them, I hope to go and see the Johnny Cash Roadshow again (saw them in Liverpool a couple of years ago), and I also hope to go and see the Dublin Legends again.

Quote from my own mind.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:57 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

(add-on from post up above).

I am going to a country gig next month and the Johnny Cash Roadshow in September (will be my second time seeing the JCR but my first time seeing the JCR with my pal and also with their new bassist). Also hoping to go and see Lulo Reinhardt as part of Intenational Guitar Festival and the Dublin Legends too if/when they come over again (will likely be with Gerry, which would be nice) and am waiting for Celtic Connections to announce their lineup (if they get the Del McCoury Band etc as part of their lineup, I will have no choice but to go as I must see them).

Quote from my own mind.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:15 pm 
RichBitch
RichBitch

Iron Maiden in May next year :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:26 pm 
Rosenrot Donator
Rosenrot Donator

I saw Lacrimas Profundere last week :) Next month I'm going to see A Life Divided in Aschaffenburg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:07 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

I saw Kim Richey and Co last month (Bluebird At The Bluecoat, where I also met Jim Lauderdale) and also The Real Thing, and 2 days ago, I saw the Johnny Cash Roadshow for the 2nd time (and met Martin Bentley, who is their bassist and which also means that I've met 2 JCR bassists as the first time I saw them, Dean Elliott was in the band).

Quote from my own mind.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:39 am 
Rosenrot Donator
Rosenrot Donator

Im seeing Graveyard in 3 weeks. Ghost in november and Slipknot in January :D

"Nordic Bruce willis"-Kettenhund's husband

"Ja genau"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:49 pm 
RichBitch
RichBitch

^cool

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:46 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

I saw Aly Bain with Ale Moller and Bruce Molsky last night, and I can't wait for June to arrive (seeing Rammstein etc at Download).

Quote from my own mind.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:25 pm 
RichBitch
RichBitch

It looks like we are going to Download...there are still tickets available :bounce:
Won't go every day though, too pricey. Just going on the Friday and Sunday for Rammstein and Nightwish...have transferred money to my credit card and am going to buy tomorrow :bounce: :bounce:

Will be in the UK next year and then chilling for a week in Thailand afterwards...can't wait

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:24 am 
Rosenrot Donator
Rosenrot Donator

^Awesome!
Im seeing Slipknot again in January, and I got vip tickets
Im as of right now seeing Rammstein two times next year. Both at Bråvalla in Sweden and Leipzig Germany :D

"Nordic Bruce willis"-Kettenhund's husband

"Ja genau"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:34 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Ok so as I live in Australia and two of the best festivals have been cancelled indefinitely due to lack of funding, I don't get to see too many shows. But here is what I have seen:

2007 - Muse. My very first gig. Standing room only. Amazing moshpit at the end when they played Knights of Cydonia.

2008 - Foo Fighters. This show was a last minute decision by one of my exs. As such, we were in the Entertainment Centre, right at the back in the middle and only about 2 rows away from the roof. As I suffer from a huge fear of heights, almost being in line with the pipes in the roof was not cool. Dave Grohl was a nutcase though. Still had a lot of fun. Their video screens were really small so was pretty hard to see.

2010 - Muse again. Took my mum to this gig because besides Metallica, Muse are her favourite band and when I went last time she had not long had a back operation so couldn't go. She cried when they first came on stage but she swears that it was just the bright lights making her eyes water. Still an awesome gig.

2015 - Foo Fighters again. This was a Christmas present from my work mate and best friend. However, the seats she paid extra for were near the top of the stadium and right on the side in line with the stage. Couldn't see or hear anything. Acoustics were terrible. 5 songs in we ended up shifting around to the back of the stadium in some empty seats. Waaaay better show after that. Dave Grohl is a god.

Dec 2015 - Halestorm. Lizzy Hale is a rock goddess honestly. Very small venue, only about 500 people but it went off! I moshed my heart out and that girl can seriously sing live. Loved it! Their opening act, Bellusira, were great as well. I got a photo with the singer and drummer from the band and 2 signed cds. They made an instant fan out of me.

I am still waiting for an opportunity to see Rammstein. I think I may have to travel overseas though as Soundwave and the Big Day Out aren't happening anymore and the only time Rammstein has played here was for the festivals. I wish they would do their own tour over here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:51 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Aswell as Download, I am going to see Fairport Convention (next week at Eden Court), and I was able to get my mum to book tickets for the Simon & Garfunkel Story, so yeah, not only am I am going to see Fairport Convention and the acts at Download, but I'm also going to see "The Apostle" Dean Elliott in the flesh for the second time (and that's also at Eden Court). All I need to do now is wait for the Johnny Cash Roadshow to get announced and then that will kinda be full-circle for me gigs-wise this year (and mum and I won't be moving this year).

And both Fairport Convention and the Simon & Garfunkel Story will have me and my companion in Row C.

Quote from my own mind.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:04 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

(follow-up from above thread).

The Simon & Garfunkel Story have a new main Paul Simon, so the chance of me seeing either Dean Elliott or Gregory Clarke is 50/50. Saw Fairport Convention (with Roger Davies as their support act) last night, and got to speak with them after the gig (Roger during the intermission).

Quote from my own mind.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 400 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next