Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:58 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:35 pm 
SchneiderSexual
SchneiderSexual

Saw is one of the few horror movies I actually like. Not only is the acting overall convincing, but the realistic theme of it all just overwhelm me. I love the first one. The second one was crap while the third was a fitting finish, giving me all the answers I needed. The operating scene was really spectacular.

I also got the chance to discover the greatness of Tobin Bell. An actor I have never seen before these films.

Shameless self promotion: http://thegirlpreviouslyknownas.blogg.no

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:10 pm 

I would love to see the fourth. After seeing the third with a few friends, none of them realized that they left it open for a fourth. I thought maybe I was crazy. But I KNEW they left a cliffhanger. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:00 pm 
Rosenrot Devotee
Rosenrot Devotee

I am a big fan of all of them and there is a fourth one coming out and sounds interesting....so I am excited about that.

I remember when I saw the first one and I was like WHAT at the end of it lmao. Good ending. Now a days its hard to suprise people because so many things are predictable now but the ending of the first saw, I def did not see that coming.

Post subject: Re: Saw
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:25 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

Seems a bit too long since this thread last had a new comment, and I've got all the Saw movies on DVD. Absolutely love them, and here's a list of my faves:

Movie: Saw 7.
Character: Mark Hoffman (most favourite character in any movie, I will add)
Trap: Lethal Injection (Saw 6)
Scene: Hoffman meets Jigsaw.
Part Of Scene: Just after Jigsaw pretends to pull the trigger and Hoffman says "fuck you" (and is obviously shocked at what could've happened)
Trap Victim: Josh.
Part Of Dialogue: When you're killing me you look at me (Josh's last words before he gets killed)

Quote from my own mind.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:01 am 
Rosenrot Donator
Rosenrot Donator

Hubby just requested the saw box set for his birthday in april lol He loves them!!! I'm more a nightmare on elm street and vampire flick girl.
The saw movies give me the heebie jeebies even though I love the plots so I make hubby tell me what happene without watching them :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:36 am 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^ My mum was already kinda into them and I was 15/16 when I saw the first one. Bloody hell, it was gruesome, and I wanted to watch Saw 2 immediately afterwards, but mum wouldn't let me. Now I'm a Saw Freak and I had money that I earned when I was doing a 6 month work contract and I just HAD to get myself the DVD set so now I've got all 7 movies and I really want there to be an 8th and if they don't get Hoffman out of that bathroom then they better do a movie on how he got to where he ended up (and it would be nice to see his sister before she got killed by Seth). Plus, for some reason, I don't think Seth was Hoffman's first trap victim. Oh, and if that does happen, please can we have Costas in the role again? He's pure badass. Also, I'd like to see a movie based on Josh (the carousel trap victim), aswell as more about William (note: a Hoffman biopic would need the traps etc, whereas Josh/William biopics would have the capture scene at the end of the movie). Would that be a good idea?

Quote from my own mind.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:59 pm 
Rosenrot Donator
Rosenrot Donator

They have loads of plots they could use if they wanted to expand the franchise :)
How awesome would a spinoff Saw tv series be!!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:10 pm 
Rosenrot Fanatic
Rosenrot Fanatic

^ Don't you DARE even think about that, because THAT would be the icing on the cake. Only thing is, where would they put it? I know, make a TV channel (Saw TV), and all things Saw related would be on there, from shows, to movies, to those stupid phone-in tv shops with Saw merch and I haven't said it but for my birthday I want some items from the best movie series in the entire world (especially Costas's script from Saw 3D because that would be awesome and I'd have OODLES of twisted fun reading it)

Quote from my own mind.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:09 pm 

:lol: Ah no way! I take one look at this forum and I find SAW fans? What can I say .. not only is it my favourite movie of all times but it's also my first obsession ever! I've seen these a billion times each ( well all but 3D/7 .. I don't really like it )