Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:40 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Announcement Concerning Leaked Pictures/Information
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:50 pm 
Mistress of Ceremonies (admin)

It has come to our attention there have been instances of "leaked" pictures that have not yet been officially released repeatedly posted and removed from Rosenrot. There have been what can only be characterized as attempted rumour mongering and gossip posted here - with some members indicating or suggesting that they have unreleased Rammstein material. This can only be seen as the intentional creation of drama and attention-seeking on these members' parts.

THIS MUST STOP NOW.

Let me make it CLEAR to all that I will not tolerate gossip, innuendo and the "nudge-nudge-wink-wink" of rumour mongers on this forum. I will not tolerate game playing and drama surrounding posting and removing of pics and the associated discussions around this. Onyx Wolf also made it crystal clear in another thread.
If there is any question regarding whether a pic is OK to post or not - contact Onyx Wolf or myself.

I will not have Rosenrot dragged down into a mire of drama, gossip and questionable practices. Got it?

Live a cruelty free life - go vegan.

Post subject: Re: Announcement Concerning Leaked Pictures/Information
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:36 pm 

Addition:

Everyone knows there is leaked material. We are not trying to hide this, nor are we trying to stifle discussion in this respect. Leaks have historically happened in this industry (and others) and they will continue to happen. That's life.
But I needed to state that while this forum will not be party to intentional drama creation ("Oooh...I shouldn't really say this, but...") and used to display leaked material, etc., it is still acceptable to discuss the fact that there is leaked material, as this is a valid discussion point.

Live a cruelty free life - go vegan.