Rosenrot logo

Rosenrot - Rammstein Fan Forum -

A place for fans of Rammstein to gather.
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Story of Rosenrot
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:32 am 
Mistress of Ceremonies (admin)
Mistress of Ceremonies (admin)

This is possibly the first mother-daughter joint venture Rammstein-devoted forum! This plan was hatched by my kid "Henny" (ha ha ha, get it? --- sorry. I'll be serious, now!) - in response to an unfortunate experience. But as I say, sometimes we can create wonderful things with a Visa gold card (I'm too cheap to purchase a platinum card, in case you were wondering!) AND a fun, active and creative imagination!

I've been a committed (or is that 'should be committed?') Rammstein fan for some time now - and have my talented daughter Henny to thank for this! I think she sometimes deeply regrets introducing Mum to the R-Boys, but what's done is done.

We've decided to take the plunge and start up our own Rammstein forum where fans of all sorts can enjoy a variety of topics - from comedy-based threads, fan fics, current events, news items, member's commentary and chats, a "I think (insert favorite R-Boy's name here) is the sexiest, best looking..." (you know it - even a bit of drool!). I'd like this forum to appeal to a broad fan base, and will do my best to create a fun environment in which fans can discuss this exceptionally talented band that is Rammstein.

Please note that this forum is created for entertainment purposes only and is not affiliated in any way (though I do wish it was!) with Rammstein. The opinions posted by members do not necessarily reflect those of the Administrators or Moderators.

Live a cruelty free life - go vegan.